Webfind Excerpt

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Webfind Excerpt

Post by Dead Parrot »

Found this last night. Here's the link to the original story which is about shrinking/giantess topics, so the rest of it may not be to your liking.

http://egiantess.com/freemb/mb/read.php ... 660&t=4660

Here are the relevant portions we're interested in reading.
There was enough food for an army. Fried chicken, potato salad, turnip greens, and corn on the cob fresh from Carolyn’s garden. She had also sliced some tomatoes and onions and set them out. The tea was too sweet, but I sipped it politely as I munched on a wing.

Eddie and Julie sat to either side of me, and Carolyn sat straight across. Every time I glanced in her direction, she seemed to be watching me, smiling this little smile. I came to know that predatory smile intimately during the months we spent as Carolyn’s prisoners... pets... playthings... but at the time, it just seemed sort of playful. Every time I passed her something, her fingers would brush against my hand. I told myself I was just imagining things.

“I was telling Dave how much GenetiTech values your ability to think outside the box,” Julie said, tearing the meat from her piece of chicken with a fork.

“Outside the box?” Eddie said, then laughed. “I think outside the box they keep the fucking box in!”

“Nice language, honey,” Carolyn said, winking at me. “We’ve got company, remember?”

“Aw, hell. He’s gonna be around a couple of months. He better get used to it. Right, partner?” The last was addressed to me.

“Abso-fuckin'-lutely,” I said, grinning. Eddie laughed out loud.

“Boys,” Carolyn muttered, still smiling at me as she shook her head. I felt her foot brush up against my leg, and I shifted back, hoping it had been an accident.

“I’m dying to see what you’ve done with Reynold’s old project,” Julie said. “He was so close to succeeding, I hear he actually broke down and cried when they pulled funding.”

“Not hardly,” Eddie said, shoveling a forkful of greens into his mouth. “Reynold lucked into that project. Greg Garret was the real brains behind Project Scotty, and when he died, you guys lost any chance of making it work.”

“Project Scotty?” I asked.

“As in ‘Beam me up, Scotty,’” Julie said. “Garret and Reynold were working on matter/energy conversion.”

“Holy crap!”

“Reynold wasn’t working on shit,” Eddie snapped. “Reynold is a hack who remains employed only because of his prodigious ability to kiss ass. Garret WAS the project, and when he died, Scotty died with him.”

“Are you sure?” Julie asked, arching an eyebrow.

Eddie grinned. “You’re not getting a word out of me about it.”

“The problem, Dave,” Julie said, “was reassembly. Garret got the first part of the equation down, and actually demonstrated by zapping some crates and storing them on his hard drive as a sequence of data. Of course, it was all pretty academic, since he couldn’t convert the stored data back into matter.”

“It was only a matter of time,” Eddie said. “The problem was that the energy use was prohibitive. You couldn’t reconstruct without pumping an ungodly amount of energy into the signal. And you couldn’t pump that much energy into the signal without breaking it up. Sort of a Catch-22.”

“Still,” I said, astounded by the prospects. “The ability to disintegrate the target. Imagine the military applications...”

“We really shouldn’t discuss that,” Julie said.

“Oh, don’t worry about me,” Carolyn said. “I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.”

I felt her foot again. This time it deliberately slid up my leg and came to rest in my lap. I squirmed uncomfortably, trying not to draw too much attention to myself.

“Carolyn’s got security clearance,” Eddie said, laughing. “They investigated her and made her sign an NDA back in ’92, when they built my lab. Not that it matters... she couldn’t care less about what I’m working on.”

Carolyn pressed against my groin with her toes, and I gasped at the sudden tightness. I reached down, as if going for my napkin, and tried to push her foot away. Her toes grasped playfully at my fingers.

“I know you’re a damn genius,” Carolyn said. “I don’t have to hear you talk about it every day.”

I bit my lip to keep from moaning as Carolyn’s foot mercilessly kneaded my erection. Eddie and Julie were still talking shop, but all I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears. Carolyn licked her lips, then took a sip of tea, her eyes on me the entire time. The pressure built, my heart pounded, my face burned...

And then, release. A spasm of relief and, despite my efforts to the contrary, I must have moaned softly.

“You okay there, Dave?” Eddie asked. Both he and Julie were watching me intently.

“Uh, yeah,” I stammered. “The chicken is just, um, really good.”

“Thank you, sweetie,” Carolyn said as she stroked my leg with her foot one last time.

“No,” I said, blushing as I looked at her. “Thank you.”
And then this short bit:
All in all, things were going good. Except for Carolyn’s awkward flirtations. Every meal was spent with her foot in my lap, her toes teasing me mercilessly as she regarded me with a playful grin. I can’t even count how many times she brushed up against me, her hands always lingering just a little too long, her face always too close to mine.
Enjoy,

DP

[/quote]

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.