A possible suggestion for bigger video updates.

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

A possible suggestion for bigger video updates.

Post by ILF »

Well, knowing there really are plenty of videos to be seen, but also know Nyllover's concerns about not going over his Download limits, here's an idea:

Nyl, what if you have bigger updates with, say, 4 to 6 videos a week, via RapidShare (of course), but only making 2 of those many clips available thru your site at the end of the month (to cover your limits issue).

This would allow members to see these long awaited videos sooner without expending download limits from Nyl's site.

In theory, we can accomplish this by having everyone just put their videos via RapidShare. But there are size limits to upload, so Smart FTP to Nyl is the way I've had to go (not to mention I've had upload problems with Rapidshare anyway).

WHht do you all think?[/u]

falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

good good idea ILF :lol: but nyllover is the webmaster and is he agree ??????
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hi ILF,

I'm not up to speed on how all of this works, so we'll have to wait until the boss gets back next week. Any alternatives that can help Nyllover with space issues and make things easier for him is appreciated.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hello all...i'm back :)

ILF...nice idea but you are forgetting a "little" detail... This "two videos per week" thing started a long time before the band problems...it's a matter of "webmaster time" and "make the updates last longer" thing.

I mean that if i would put, say, six videos per week these two things would happen:

- It would take me more time to make the update. It takes an hour now, it would take at least two hours in this way. And, believe me, it would be a problem for me :|

- In 3 updates i would run out of things to put online. This would mean less visitors...and so even less money from the advertising...and so even more problem to keep the site up and running.

Sorry to turn down this idea as well...i hope you don't get this in a "personal" way... i really appreciate the fact that you write here all your ideas....and, please, keep on doing it :)
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Ehi,

First of all, welcome back.

Secondly, don't worry, nothing taken personally. :)
Remember, we are in this together. Its a common goal, as far as I'm concerned, via people like ourselves who share a mutual interest in female feet/foot seduction to make this the best site possible.

Without you, this site (The Best Damn Site on the Net) would not exist.
Without many of our members (like myself), this site would not be as complete as it is with our many findings/searches/uploads to help you out.

Its all about good teamwork.

So thank you Nyl again for this website and
thanks everyone who help to make this site what it is today and what it will be in the future. :)