A Question about this kind of film.

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

geehot

A Question about this kind of film.

Post by geehot »

In what movies there are women taking off their stockings and flinging them at men?? If anyone know,please upload them (videoclips or pictures). Thanks a lot!!

camshaft

Post by camshaft »

I got one, just leave me an e-mail address and I'll send it to you. I love this clip.... remember goddessnicole.com? It's from there.
geehot

Post by geehot »

Thanks camshaft!!However, I am not able to go to the web you tell me.My e-mail is:xuezhenren@126.com,xuezhenren@hotmail.com You can post the clip to either of these e-mails.(I live in Shanghai)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

You could also use RapidShare....;)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Geehot, I apologize sir but I must hijack this thread...

CAMSHAFT - you have content from Goddess Nicole's site? :love:

Oh...my...heavens...she was a Goddess. :love: Do you know what happened to her? I'm very surprised she hasn't returned to the web...or have I missed her?

Thanks,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

in this link 5 vidéos of goddessnicole.com :lol: http://corsicafetish.free.fr/

rubrique mediafetish / vidéos
geehot

Post by geehot »

http://corsicafetish.free.fr/ is nice.But I have not found those kinds of movies. :( :o
falkampft blues

sorry this link it's for DP, clips of goddessnicole.com
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

FB - thank you so much for the links! Nicole really knows how to play to the camera. I miss her. :imsad:

Again, my apologies Geehot for hijacking the thread.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
camshaft

Post by camshaft »

I have a TON of stuff from there -- someone just tell me the best way to send it and I'll give it to all of us to share. I never paid for it, I talked to the guy who ran the site back in the day and he gave me a free membership. That girl was smokin' -- I wish she was still around... there's some GREAT stuff on there, all footworship, though. No footsies like we promote on this site. Nevertheless, it's still an awesome collection I have. So again, let me know where/who to send it to so all of us can share it. Later! :lol:
falkampft blues

camshaft wrote:I have a TON of stuff from there -- someone just tell me the best way to send it and I'll give it to all of us to share. I never paid for it, I talked to the guy who ran the site back in the day and he gave me a free membership. That girl was smokin' -- I wish she was still around... there's some GREAT stuff on there, all footworship, though. No footsies like we promote on this site. Nevertheless, it's still an awesome collection I have. So again, let me know where/who to send it to so all of us can share it. Later! :lol:
good good news :lol: , do you use emule, msn messenger ???? i am interrested by your vidéos, i love nicole too :hug: , thanks you for yours answers
camshaft

Post by camshaft »

I'll share them with whoever wants them, but I think it'd be easier just to share them on one particular site... anyone got ideas?
geehot

Post by geehot »

Hi,camshaft!!hThe clip that you give me yesterday is great!!Thank you!!
falkampft blues

camshaft wrote:I'll share them with whoever wants them, but I think it'd be easier just to share them on one particular site... anyone got ideas?
emule by peer-to-peer, site FTP, by ICQ :)