28 May 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

28 May 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Another early update. You're trying to confuse us I know it! :P

Exit in Red - Not bad, not bad at all. Is it just me or were they trying to make her look as much like Kim Basinger as possible?

Did you see when sat down and popped her right heel free of the shoe? I thought she was going to get rid of both of her pumps.

I liked the fact she didn't put her shoe back on right away.

OK, Mickey Rourke. How the mighty have fallen. When I saw him I immediately thought OMG! It's not Mickey Rourke, it's Rowdy Roddy Piper! C'mon, doesn't he look like Piper in this scene (except for the suit of course).

Oh well, another waste of Rourke's talent.

Breakin' All Da Rulz - Good for a non-table scene. Her legs looked nice and smooth. Was there any significance to the coins(?) falling to the floor?

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
ykantickleme

recent update reply

Post by ykantickleme »

I agree with you DP. What was the significence of the coins falling on the floor in "Breaking All The Rules?" But, still, nice legs!!!

I like the other one better though.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: recent update reply

Post by nyllover »

ykantickleme wrote:I agree with you DP. What was the significence of the coins falling on the floor in "Breaking All The Rules?"
I really don't have a clue.... :?
Perhaps they wanted to show in that way that he is embarassed....don't really know :roll:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Great update. Too bad about Mickey O Rourke. Although I keep recalling 9 1/2 weeks too. Haven't seen the other video yet, but download is kind of slow tonight. I'm sure I'll get to the coin analogy. :x