FEETWEEK.COM

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Jay (inactive)

FEETWEEK.COM

Post by Jay (inactive) »

:D
I wanted you guys to know I subscribed to Nicole's site " Feetweek.com for $19.95 and it's the best $19.95 I EVER spent. She has THE best footsie (under the table) scenes than any other we've seen so far and MORE is to come. I just thought you guys should know. Sign up pay the $19.95 and download the scenes off the site like we do Nyllover's every update. And watch and watch for hours on end. :D

Signed,

Jay

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done Jay! I bet Nicole will be happy :wink:
I think i will forward your message to her!
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

:D
Nyllover,

Have you signed up for the membership? I think personally you would enjoy them. but- seeing as you had two scenes from her site I am well sure you already have been one step ahead of the game :-D

I wish their was a way to incorporate part of her site that deals mainly with her footsie (under the table) to this site so somehow she is compensated w/o the people who log on for free on this time so enjoy the scenes non stop w/o a fee.

Just an idea I guess. Log on guys to http://www.feetweek.com and PAY UP the $19.95.

Jay[/quote][/b]
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No i didn't signed up for a membership, but i got some great comments on her site, went to have a look...and wrote her telling her about the "contribute" section of my site.

She is the most kind "webmistress" i've ever had the chance to email to, really. She answered in the most nice way, and sent me those two videos and pictures to put them on my site!

She's the best really! :D

Ehy... tell her that you came from my site... :wink: