Watch this space

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

theone666100

Watch this space

Post by theone666100 »

starting a new job at end of month, in an office....which means...shoeplay ;) I want to do well at the job but at the same time i know I'm going to get distracted by the young pretty girls there (i have a massive flats dangling fetish) so this will mean i will probably have an erection every day I'm there as the place is full of hot girls wearing flats barefoot...especially in the summer arghh

still i will try and film some of the girls there as discreetly as i can and put them up here..trust me some of the girls are so attractive theres bound to be at least a dozen who are constantly dangling at their desk.

I will keep you all posted

WACCCKKK
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Can't wait but...be careful ok? :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
theone666100

Post by theone666100 »

ye will do! can't wait to be around it but at the same time it might be all too much for me lol, if only those girls knew the power they have over us when wearing their flats lol, i did have my girlfriends best friend dangle her flats infront of me last week when we were all in starbucks (her flats were too big for her feet so they easily hung). She caught me staring which made her do it more and more so im guessing she now knows i like that sort of thing so shes also another il try and record for u all the next time i see her :-)

like i said watch this space lol
WACCCKKK