[ITA] General

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Mr SQuidge

[ITA] General

Post by Mr SQuidge »

How about adding just a general site, which covers anything not related to feet under the table scenes?

BTW did you get my email?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

About the email...i got it and sent you the file... didn't you get it? :shock:

Anyway... yes, if you know someone who could take care of that huge website...... i can't realy. I mean, one thing is to add a section on the forum dedicated do dangling, one thing is to make a "special" page dedicated to material coming from an italian event like the Smau... but a new full site dedicated to everything about foot fetish.... well, i have only 24 hours a day sorry :D :D :D :D

I mean..everything... so it would be... worship, sniffin, footjob, shoejob, dangling, debooting, dipping, kick in crotch, trampling, nude feet, hosed feet, socks, high heels, ballerina shoes, boots, nail painting, toerings, dirty feet...err... do i forget somthing? :D :D :D
Mr SQuidge

Post by Mr SQuidge »

No mate, you misunderstood me :D

I dont mean a whole website to cover everything, even I know it will take more than one person to look afte the site lol

I mean just a general section, like the suggestion one. Like this post i made, asking whether if you received my email or not. Really just to talk or ask very short questions, like one sentence questions/answers :-D

I will check the mailbox again mate :D
Mr SQuidge

Post by Mr SQuidge »

I did not get it mate :(

Can you resend it to aylc75@yahoo.com please?

Cheers :-D
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, i did a better thing...i put it on the web.

- Go here
- select the checkbox at the left of the file you want
- click on the red button "SCARICA"

:wink:
Mr SQuidge

Post by Mr SQuidge »

Got it mate, thanks! :D

Seems like that little description that matey gave was not correct. The scene was not how he described :shock:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

yes... well i'm sure lots of people would find it 100% exciting...but to me...well a woman that hurt a man actually stepping on his crotch...is not exciting, is painful! :shock: