Missing your celebrity? / La tua favorita non c'è?

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Missing your celebrity? / La tua favorita non c'è?

Post by nyllover »

:eng:
Ehy guys! As you can see we have a lot of celebrity battles here! But if your favourite is not in them, add a reply to this thread (and please link a picture using ImageShack)...we'll put her in one soon! :-)

:ita:
Ehy gente! Come vedete ci sono un sacco di battaglie tra celebrità qui! Ma se la vostra favorita non c'è, aggiungete una risposta qui (magari con una sua foto, usando ImageShack)... la metteremo in qualche sondaggio molto presto! :-)

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nyllover - I am not a registered user for Imageshack yet. I assume that I have to become regsitered to browse for photos that others have already uploaded for hosting?

I was thinking that there are probably plenty of celeb pics already on Imageshack, and I wouldn't need to upload anything of my own.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Nyllover - I am not a registered user for Imageshack yet. I assume that I have to become regsitered to browse for photos that others have already uploaded for hosting?
Not at all. You need to register only if you want to keep track of images you upload.
From the ImageShack common questions page:
# How secure are my images?
ImageShack offers the best reliability and privacy protection. Your images are available only to you, and to those people with whom you share your image locations. Using intuitive techniques, ImageShack guarantees your privacy:

Three random characters (i.e. "2ct")are added to the end of each image. A 4-digit subdirectory, based on the image name, is also created. These security measures ensure maximum security, the prevention of image leeching, and the protection of your image locations.
So..as you see...there is no way to browse through those pictures. And well...for the kind of service they offer, i think it's understandable.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Excellent! Thanks for clarifying that for me. I'll get to work.

DP

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow, that was really easy! Thanks for instructions, I had no problems registering, uploading and getting the thumbnails to show up.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Wow, that was really easy! Thanks for instructions, I had no problems registering, uploading and getting the thumbnails to show up.
It's a great service indeed, among with Rapid Share. When i go to their sites i always click one or two advertisements...these services are really "giving something" to the whole internet community :)