Another Short Webfind

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Another Short Webfind

Post by Dead Parrot »

This is obviously part of a larger story, but I can't seem to find the rest.

DP

His bus was a late, so when he arrived they were already sipping drinks. It was a surprisingly mild day for the time of year, and they were sitting at a small table outside.

To his horror, Maxine looked even sexier than last night, wearing a figure-hugging blue dress. As he sat down opposite them, Mickey prayed he would be able to control himself.

Sophie glanced dramatically at her watch and sighed. "Hi, sorry I'm late," he began, "the car wouldn't start and the buses round here are terrible..." he tried to explain. Sophie interrupted him. "Well it's not like you had far to come, and I did tell you 12."

"Lets just order," Maxine intervened before he got a chance to reply, smiling across the table at Mickey.

As they ate lunch, Sophie talked incessantly about her busy social life and how hard it was to see all her friends. Mickey just nodded and smiled, noticing occasionally that Maxine was looking at him.

Just as his mind began to wander due to Sophie's constant babble, he felt something that made him sit bolt upright and almost choke on his food. A shoeless foot was beginning to slowly work its way up his leg. He stared in amazement at Maxine, who continued eating and glanced up at him with a cheeky smile.

Sophie was so wrapped up in her own conversation that she didn't notice a thing. As Maxine's stocking covered foot began to push between his knees, Mickey felt himself growing rapidly under the table. In a panic at becoming hard in public, he pulled his chair back slightly so that her foot could no longer reach him. Maxine looked a bit disappointed but as mischievous as ever. She kept her foot rubbing up and down his thigh for the remainder of the meal.

They finished eating soon after, and Sophie took the lead as usual by calling for the bill and beginning to rise. "Well, we've got to dash, lots of shopping to do before tonight! You don't mind getting the bill, do you? Thanks! OK, catch up with you later!" Sophie called as she walked off.

"Bye Mickey. Hope to see you again soon." Maxine whispered as she followed Sophie. Mickey could only manage a weak smile. Normally Maxine would have been furious at Sophie for leaving him the bill, but he was so distracted he paid it no mind and wandered back to campus.

He tried to get some work done for the rest of the day, but his mind kept drifting back to Maxine's beautiful body and teasing foot.

END

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.