Julia Roberts or Catherine Zeta Jones

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

Who would you pick to have her foot in your lap?

Catherine Zeta Jones aka Mrs Michael Douglas
96%
Julia Roberts aka Legs
4%

Total votes: 24

kingdom

Julia Roberts or Catherine Zeta Jones

Post by kingdom »

Come on guys, indulge me in this one . I know I promised last time that it would be the last between Lucci and Collins, but I couldn't resist. I know Julia Roberts was pictured with her husband Danny Moder playing footsie in a cafe in US magazine a whilie back. And damn did she look good in Pretty Woman. Then we have Catherine Zeta Jones who incidentally had a scene on our board also. Plus she has very nice legs and feet to boot. The six degrees of seperation includes two movies where they starred in together....American Sweethearts which we already have, and Oceans Twelve. So here we go once again. Cast your votes today for your footsie celebrity. Before I got nuts! :o

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I do not find either of them to be attractive. Like Britney and JLo and Paris Hilton, I just shake my head and say "Huh? What's all the fuss?". Each man has his own tastes.

Catherine would be the lesser of the two evils for me if I had to choose though.

I personally don't mind your polls. Celebrity match-ups are always though provoking.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Well I'm not a Julia Roberts fan at all. But some people did find her scene in Pretty Woman to be really sexy. Hmm as for Catherine...she's growing on me. But she has her moments too. I can understand that. I just hate how she's such a Hollywood star by marriage and not talent. Ugh. Makes me sick. :?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Another no brainer.....CATHERINE ZETA JONES!
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Dang Julia is getting spanked! I didn't realize that it would be such a landslide.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

For some reason, I can't stand Julia! Of course my vote is for Catherine! :o
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Sorry, Kelly Ripa again.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

:superlol: