8 May 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

8 May 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Malice - Well, higher quality scenes are always appreciated. The grainy look takes away from the experience. I'm not a Nicole Kidman fan but this scene is good because of the sound of her pump hitting the floor. I could listen to that all day. I usually associate that "clatter" with dipping. And of course I can't look at Bill Pullman wihtout thinking of Spaceballs. :lol:

Detective Fiction - I think I need some hard drugs before I can begin to comment on what I saw and heard. Is the dialogue in sync? Bizarre! It's difficult to tell what kind of shoes the woman is wearing. Some kind of open toe sandal? She looks good in a prim MILF sort of way. Not my first choice but I certainly wouldn't stop her. Nice look she gives the guy. Tood bad they didn't take it further.

Good update, thanks!

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The Detective Fiction scene is intentionally bizarre. The guy is a writer who can't write anymore and who is tired of his wife. The "doctor" is another woman from a writing workshop he knows (the viewer does not know this at this point) and has an interest in but has not started an affair with. The whole scene is a dream he has.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

AHA! Ich verstehe jetzt. Thanks for that clarification. I knew something else was going on here.

And a belated thanks for tracking down this scene Feeture. I should have mentioned that in my original posting.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Well, not bad.

It's certainly "on-topic."
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Thanks Feeture....for the clip. I would've wished that the wife would've engaged in footsie too. Well it's just too bad.
ykantickleme

ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

I agree with DP on the HQ videos, always a welcomed improvement in Malice (strange, I'm surprised Nicole Kidman did a scene like that, but it's all good). I thought it was little funny in the other vid the man did not have any pants on, but all in all, I liked the scene anyway.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Thing is, how do we know that was actually Kidman's foot?