Master "shoeless" movie list

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Master "shoeless" movie list

Post by Feeture Feature »

For anyone interested, I have compiled a list of all the thousands of movies I know of which include shoeless scenes. The dates of release are 1912 to 2005 and the movies are from all over the world. Actresses and dates of release are supplied for all that I could identify. I also indicate whether scenes are B (bare), S (hosed), or socks. I may have made a few errors, considering on my computer the list (in Microsoft Word (rich text) format) is now 123 pages long. I add to the list as I discover new titles. No TV series are included. I also do not rate how good the scenes are or give any descriptions other than B, S, or socks.

If you want a copy, send an e-mail requesting the movie list and giving the e-mail address to which to send it, to feeturefeature@yahoo.com

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

123 pages?!?!?! :o:o:o

MY GOD FEETURE... you are incredible!!!
I'm sure MANY people will be interested in that list!!! :)

Actually....can you send it to me? I have an idea that could maybe help you in managing those 123 pages, but i need to have a look at it first :)