Every Woman Shoeplays Eventually...Right?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Every Woman Shoeplays Eventually...Right?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I know we've all watched certain women and are just frustrated because they never dip or dangle. Do you honstly think they NEVER do, or is it maybe the surroundings that determines that (maybe some women don't like doing it at work and you may never see this person in a social setting where maybe they are more comfortable). Or could it be that maybe there ARE women out there that think dipping/dangling is "gross", letting your feet out of your shoes for the whole world to see. There has to be a point where that person is wearing uncomfortable shoes and just has to take them off.

I've also wondered about like dignitaries/princess/first ladies...are they instructed in ettiquete that shoeplay in public would be frowned upon or showing a sigh of weakness? These women are ALWAYS wearing new (not broken in) high heels to all the different events they have to attend. I would have loved to have seen Princess Di dip, or possibly Jackie O...

Lend me your thoughts people~

Dangling Fan

Re: Every Woman Shoeplays Eventually...Right?

Post by Dangling Fan »

I believe that all women eventually shoeplay for four reasons:

a) Pain
b) They want to cool their feet
c) Nervous habbit
d) They want to play with men

The women that never shoeplay in public belong in the two first categories and I believe that whenever they are on their own they either shoeplay or just kick off their pumps. Those women are definately a minority and I believe that they are extremely conservative, they care too much about other people's opinion, they don't want to attract attention, they are perfectionists, shy and they have low sex drive.

As for the royals I divide them in two categories: a) the blue-blooded by birth and b) the common women that get married to a royal. The blue-blooded women are raised to become hyperconservative, perfectionists and to care about people's opinion therefore they don't even think about shoeplaying in public. I believe though that they shoeplay when they are in their palaces. The common women are definately instracted by royals not to shoeplay but they usually don't care because they are raised with more liberal values. So we can see them shoeplaying like for instance Sara Ferguson.
The only blue-blooded woman that I have seen engaging in some sort of shoeplay was Queen Elizabeth who's doing some very quick heelpops from time to time.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

In my experience, yes. Every woman Ive ever had the opportunity to observe *in the right conditions* for *an extended period of time* *on numerous occasions* has shoe played eventually. Of course one might say what I consider "an extended period of time" is arbitrary, but the only exceptions I've ever seen are women I just never got to watch long enough or who just never wore dippableshoes. By the time I'd graduated high school, I'd checked every girl in my class of my list - -except for two I never had a single class with (they were dogs, anyway). I'm very curious, any of you who remember, what percentage of your high school class did you "confirm"?

I have to differ a bit with two things you said:

First, I doubt very much what you call "the royals" are explicitly told not to shoeplay. In fact -and this raises an interesting question for me- I've never heard *anyone* ever refer to are give any indication they notice what we call shoeplay. I've only ever heard people (other than fetishists) refer to full shoe removal; that is, I've never heard someone say something like "she took her shoes halfway off" or something like that.
Any one else?

Second, I only partly agree that any significant percentage of woman shoeplay consciously to tease men. Although I agree it is very often a flirting gesture, I'm quite certain in the vast majority of cases it is entirely subconscious, and the girl doing it would be baffled and even unnerved to learn it was directly arousing. Every flirtatiously shoeplaying girl who has ever caught me looking down as she slips her foot out of her shoe and shuffles or drags it around has immediately put it back on with a puzzled expression when she realized what I was looking at. There are a *few* exceptions out there, I'm sure, but frankly, I think the guys who claim girls start shoeplaying *more vigorously* in this kind of situation are usually... well, shall we diplomatically say "exaggerating"?
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Damn typos. Typing with one hand, if you know what I mean.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
robert

Post by robert »

i read where princess di had a habit of taking her shoes off when in public.
under tables in resturants once one place she was seen doing it.
robert'''