Does your fetish get stronger with age?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

Does your fetish get stronger with age?

Post by hiker »

Hello all,

I had an interesting thought. Does your fetish for women's feet get stronger or weaker as you get older?

All in all, I think mine is getting stronger. Although when I was younger, I remember the the touch of a girl's foot as being amazing, almost to the point of putting me in a trance... more so than now. However, I attribute that to the fact that I was young with no experience. Much like sex feeling magical the first time you had it.

However, as I grow older, I find myself craving it much more.

Dangling Fan

Re: Does your fetish get stronger with age?

Post by Dangling Fan »

My foot fetish is getting stronger as well! :superhorny:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

1) My sex drive is diminishing with age.

2) My fetish has, over time, morphed from one of active participation to almost pure voyuerism. That's not a bad thing, just reality.

3) I am still interested in sex as a whole, but am less patient, tolerant or trusting of women.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I think for me it will remain the same.But the catergories have shifted I dont go out hunting for shoeplay because women just wear boots too much when it gets cooler.But that time has shifted to me looking for dipping shows/footsie scenes online to share with you guys.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

It's not so much that my fetish has diminished as that other concerns have become more of a priority as I have aged (and I am now over 60) and I do not have the opportunity to exercise my interest in feet so much. It is as much as I can do to maintain my film viewing to constantly find scenes. And I really am too old now to be caught gawking at younger women in public. I miss the excitement of finding real-life activity but I also have plenty of good memories.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow Feeture no offense I didnt think you were so old.I figured most people here were 18-45 range.

Since the subject of age is present...how old is everyone here.Im 37
skipperbob

Post by skipperbob »

I am over 60 also and I find that I still very much enjoy my fetish but now it is much more watching and less participating - oh well. Thank heavens for the Internet!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

How amazing that this forum is made of a so great age variety of people!!! I can't tell you guys how much i feel lucky to have you all here, really :)

I'm almost 34 btw :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
dangoleer

Post by dangoleer »

Hi guys

My nylon feet fetish grows grows and keeps on growing, however i notice that little changes in the fetish occur from time to time.

Now i am 35 and god knows how big this fetish will be in let's say 10 years :superlol:

Every time i step into a public room or office my eyes and brain scan the place within a few seconds for some nylon covered feet or nice heels. Most of the time i am not 100% aware of this, so its a kind of a habit/nerve tic lol.

It's really nice to talk about this open minded with u guys ;)
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

im 22 had a foot fetish since around 10 years old loved all the shoeplay iv watched over the years "wish i had filming eyes" but iv had 3 different girls give me footjobs but i love my fetish but do find i want a footjob more than sex but do enjoy sex.