Do you still go out to look for shoeplay or watch online?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do you still go out to look for shoeplay or watch online?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just wondering with so many brave voyeurs recording dipping/dangling shows do you still go out and hunt for shoeplayers?I dont do out hunting as much because there is so much good stuff online.But of course I will still watch a show if the oppurtunity is presented.But watching clips I can rewind,slow motion, etc.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Online is the way to go for me.

I work out in the boonies right now so no food court for me during lunchtime. Shoeplay opportunities at work are RARE, and I've lost my taste for malls.

Many, many thanks to all of you who do seek out shoeplayers, record them and post them online!

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

oH YES A BIG THANKS to everyone who goes out and records its a big risk.Actually I would do it myself but I just dont have the money.Also we so much great foot-age from around the world.You know how I am about Asian chicks
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I still enjoy the hunt and prowl myself. Also big thanks to the contributors!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Well, it depends where am I living. If I am in a country where shoeplay or nylons (or both) are rare then hunting is a vaste of time. However in other places you could just go out and almost surely see a nice scene (if lucky then also capture it). Fairs however still provide in 99% some nice things, so if I have time and the venue is not that far away then I just go and check :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store