Putting a woman's shoes on her feet for her

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

fandangle1

Putting a woman's shoes on her feet for her

Post by fandangle1 »

Has anyone ever been fortunate to put an attractive woman's shoes back on her feet for her? I don't mean your wife or girlfriend or such.

Once upon a time a couple of years back, I was lucky enough to put my co-worker's shoes back on her feet for her. It's a long story, but we were at this meeting where she had kicked her shoes off and they ended up too far for her to reach. Thinking someone had moved them on her as a joke, she told the two guys sitting on either side of her that one of them better get her shoes back. As I am a footlover, I volunteered to retrieve them. Then I went one step further and asked if she wanted me to put them back on for her. She agreed, and I had a wonderful time.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Exciting thing surely...never happened to me...and even if it did...i wouldn't say it here, as i know Nyllady's reading the forum :D :D :D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
dangoleer

Post by dangoleer »

:superlol: nyllover :superlol:
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

It has happen to me several times because I have the habit of kicking "accidentally" :roll: the pump, flat or mule of a woman that is dangling it from her toes! I immediately apologise, I pick up the shoe and I put it back on her foot dangling again! It's a great feeling touching the shoe and the foot of the woman as I put it back and most of the times the women laugh or giggle!