Sometimes it's just a great day!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Sometimes it's just a great day!

Post by Tomi »

There are rarely such a surprising days in perspective of nylon feet sights that it is almost unbelievable. Yesterday I was walking at least an hour after work. To my surprise the result was like this... at a caffe terrace one girl about 35 yrs was standing beside her heels rubbing their feet together in black 50 den nylons. The show went on for few minutes. Same terrace another girl of same age sitting on a chair with friends totaly shoeless, wearing tan sheer nylons. Feet crossed under the chair, then resting a bit her feet on the bar of the table... In a smaller street suddenly I have heard a 'shlooock' and thought a lady probably stepped out of her shoe. Well, not only stepped out, but she took of the another one as well - when I spotted her - and continued to walk in the street just barefeet. She was elegant about 40 yrs wearing white blouse and blue marine skirt. Then on another terrace a lady about 50 yrs old but elegant and attarctive was sitting at a table, dipping out of her heels. She was wearing off-white sheer nylons. Woww that was a memorable day what usually happens once in a year. Ohhh yes, I did few photos with my mobile, so I will post when I have time to arrange them. Unfortunately I run out of the battery in the middle of the happenings... :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I know exactly how it is, days like this. It's great!
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Wow that was a great day. I wish I could have seen all the wonderful sites, too.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Where was this Tomi? It must be a very civilised place if they are still wearing nylon in July, or perhaps just cold like where I am in Scotland!