Eurovision 2010 winner

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Eurovision 2010 winner

Post by Tomi »

Anyone has seen on saturaday the Eurovision song contest final? The winner was a singer called Lena from Germany. I really liked her outfit, that black dress (mini skirt) and black nylons with black pumps. I hoped maybe she will have tired feet and will kick off her high heels at the end of the show but it didn't happen unfortunately. Anyway she was looking sweet.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Dangling Fan

Re: Eurovision 2010 winner

Post by Dangling Fan »

She is very sweet indeed! I searched for her interviews in YouTube but unfortunately she's always in jeans and sneakers. :bleh: When she won she immediately went to change clothes and in the winner's interview she appeared in jeans and sneakers for one more time. That was a huge turn off for me! :(
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks for the heads up.

Too bad about the jeans and tennies. Her performance outfit is perfect for teasing and pleasing under the table. I wonder if she'd wear this on a date?

Tomi

Re: Eurovision 2010 winner

Post by Tomi »

Dangling Fan wrote:She is very sweet indeed! I searched for her interviews in YouTube but unfortunately she's always in <a>Jeans</a> and sneakers. :bleh: When she won she immediately went to change clothes and in the winner's interview she appeared in <a>Jeans</a> and sneakers for one more time. That was a huge turn off for me! :(
Well she' only 19 and probably doesn't know how good looking she is in that classy outfit. She could leave the jeans for the school :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store