20 Feb Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

20 Feb Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Maitriesse - Interesting. Not bad at all considering she's wearing boots.

When they first showed her I thought "Debbie Harry". There's a passing resemblance there, at least I think so. Decent outfit from what I can see but still with the stereotypical domme look of black and leather. Can't someone portray a domme who wears casual, stylish street clothes when they're not working?

Nice boots and it looks like she has fishnets on. I'm not a big fan of fishnets but I suppose they do say something good about the woman who wears them - that she has kink potential.

What the hell is Gerard Depardieu wearing? Those look like the Keds tennis shoes I wore in Junior High that I got at K-Mart! Oh well.

Cold Creek Manor - An erotic scene for sure but I really don't believe it has a place here. We only get a brief shot of what appears to be a clean and bare sole. That's a good thing as women should take care of their feet. Too bad they dont' show her face or her reactions.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...as for Maitresse... she is a "domme hooker" in that film. There is one scene, earlier, where she is with a "customer" and she asks Gerdard to....piss on his face! :o

Cold Creek Manor.... i know, it's very short...and you have to look carefully...but she surely puts her foot on his crotch in my opinion, if only briefly.... errr....maybe...oh well... i guess you are right...probably it shouldn't be here....should it? Shouldn't it? oh well...let me know what you think guys...but i think she does it :S
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Guys I'm merely a beggar, I cannot be choosy.