What % of adult males

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

What % of adult males are into shoeplay with pump heels (my fav)

Poll ended at Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:31 pm

a tiny fraction (maybe up to 2%)
No votes
a larger % but still very small (maybe up to 5%)
50%
a greater % but still pretty small (maybe up to 10%)
50%
a much larger % (but they are in the closet)
No votes
Do you suspect or know any male friends are into shoeplay
No votes

Total votes: 2

wsrfr

What % of adult males

Post by wsrfr »

I know this isn't really the right site to post a poll, so if people think it should be posted elsewhere, then I will do it. But this is a great site! I have put this in polll form, I am not familar with the poll form, so if I have made a mistake and it is NOT in poll form, please inform me how to correct it.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do you mean worldwide?Just United States?Another country?I'll just guess for United States and say 2% of the male population has a foot fetish.Hopefully we different countries represented on this site Im curious on what you think the percentage would be in your country.
wsrfr

[ENG] What % of male population

Post by wsrfr »

The results are just about what I expected. I was mainly interested in the U.S. Anybody have an opinion on what the results would be like in Europe?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I'm not sure of the stats but it would seem likely that any male with a foot fetish would enjoy shoeplay. You would also include the small number of strictly shoe fetishists whom I am sure would also love a good show.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
wsrfr

[ENG] What % of male population

Post by wsrfr »

Yeah, the percentages were completely arbitrary ; just a guess. I know the % of males who are into this stuff is very small. I just wonder how small. I'm glad there are sites like this though; it gives me a sense of comraderie; makes me feel like I can share my feelings although it still makes me feel sort of weird. I wish I could control the feelings much better. It seems like it has taken over my life sometimes and that really disturbs me.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

WSRFR, that's what we're here for. I have had a lot of problems resolved from me through this "gang" of ours. I truly appreciate this little community we are building.