Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

gkkism

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by gkkism »

Great finds vsol000 keep them up.

tw2k77

Post by tw2k77 »

dipping throughout
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not sure what I’m looking at. Bunch of women in ugly shoes I think.
boombaybe

Post by boombaybe »

The shoes may be ugly, but the way she dips is super sexy and makes up for it. Also the dangler is a turn on. Great vid
Chippy1231

Post by Chippy1231 »

boombaybe wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:35 am The shoes may be ugly, but the way she dips is super sexy and makes up for it. Also the dangler is a turn on. Great vid
I agree, awesome shoeplay, you can tell they both shoeplay often
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Chippy1231 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:11 pm
boombaybe wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:35 am The shoes may be ugly, but the way she dips is super sexy and makes up for it. Also the dangler is a turn on. Great vid
I agree, awesome shoeplay, you can tell they both shoeplay often
Yep. That's a foot factory there.
soles41

Post by soles41 »

wow, those ''ugly shoes'' are my Favorites.
thank you so much for that my friend.
wish i can find more similar.
shoeplaystudio

Post by shoeplaystudio »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:18 am
KMFDNFAN wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:49 pm Great stuff everyone!!! I have been wondering, do we have any plans for emergency measures? Supposing a youtube channel gets deleted, you guys are bound to return under different names. Do you guys have any failsafe in place or do you guys just post here if your channel gets deleted.

There was a person who's channel was called shoeplayers, he/she/they used to archive the older videos that were since taken down years past. That channel is gone. I wonder if it ever resurfaced anywhere under a different name? Hit me up, I was huge fan of your work!!!!!
Are you serious? He didn't archive shit. This was one of the parasite channels I've alluded to several times. The vast majority of his videos were scavenged from other people's playlists and were still up at the time he mirrored them. His channel was redundant at best and I guarantee you he ruined a lot more than he preserved. Frankly I'm very glad to hear his channel is down.

There's a very familiar and (to me) infuriating causal pattern with these various cookie-cutter parasite accounts that anyone with eyes can observe:

1: Parasitic asshole culls the finds of people too stupid to set their playlists to private

2: Parasite mirrors these videos on his own channel for money - of course always making sure to double them up in slow motion if they're short, so as to inflate the view time for the algorithms.

3.Mindless vermin in parasite's audience flock to infest comment section in original video, after which comments are disabled and channel ceases to produce any new material, for very obvious and predictable reasons.

These people are not your friends, they're not good Samaritans making archives for the good of the "community", and they don't give a damn about spoiling other people's hard work. They're the online equivalent of toothless, foul smelling meth addicts stripping down other people's machinery for copper wiring to sell as scrap metal. :crash: :crash: :crash:
I agree and one other thing that I hate about them is how some of them (not sure if the specific channel we're talking about was guilty of this but I'm pretty sure it was) is how they title the clip the EXACT same title as the source video's! I assume this could lead (or already has) to someone involved with the source video's proceedings searching for the general title on Youtube for whatever reason. And because these kinds of things don't tend to get much traffic, the top video is usually the one from the "Shoeplayers" channel. All that that person would have to do at that point is click on the video, see what the reason for the upload was (shoeplay, in this case) and take measures to cover it up in future videos.

Honestly it's bad enough that some of these videos with shoeplay on regular channels have astronomical view counts compared to the ones that don't. The ones with shoeplay tend to have view counts in the thousands while the ones that don't usually don't surpass 100 views. But at least in this case they're not keen as to why certain videos on their otherwise small city council (or whatever) channel have an enlarged viewership unless some idiot types a comment about how he wants to smell the feet of the woman who is dipping out of her flats or heels.

Rant aside, would podcasts fall into this category of "Accidentally candid?" Because I have a ton of videos of women not necessarily shoeplaying (sometimes they are) but accidentally showing off their feet while recording their podcasts. I guess this would fall under "accidental footplay" or whatever. Below is an example of what I'm talking about: a woman just puts one of her dirty white socked feet right in front of the camera and I don't think she's doing it for the foot guys.

If it doesn't then I won't post any more of them but if they do, I have a ton that I can post that I've found over the years. I just don't want to shit up the thread with something that most don't feel fit into the category before I do.

llama

Post by llama »

Id sat start your own thread of these! Id be curious
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

yes i'd be curious to if you start a podcast related thread
I could contribute
shoeplaystudio

Post by shoeplaystudio »

Okay will do. If any mods see fit to merge the threads for whatever reason go ahead.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

shoeplaystudio wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:37 am
notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:18 am
KMFDNFAN wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:49 pm Great stuff everyone!!! I have been wondering, do we have any plans for emergency measures? Supposing a youtube channel gets deleted, you guys are bound to return under different names. Do you guys have any failsafe in place or do you guys just post here if your channel gets deleted.

There was a person who's channel was called shoeplayers, he/she/they used to archive the older videos that were since taken down years past. That channel is gone. I wonder if it ever resurfaced anywhere under a different name? Hit me up, I was huge fan of your work!!!!!
Are you serious? He didn't archive shit. This was one of the parasite channels I've alluded to several times. The vast majority of his videos were scavenged from other people's playlists and were still up at the time he mirrored them. His channel was redundant at best and I guarantee you he ruined a lot more than he preserved. Frankly I'm very glad to hear his channel is down.

There's a very familiar and (to me) infuriating causal pattern with these various cookie-cutter parasite accounts that anyone with eyes can observe:

1: Parasitic asshole culls the finds of people too stupid to set their playlists to private

2: Parasite mirrors these videos on his own channel for money - of course always making sure to double them up in slow motion if they're short, so as to inflate the view time for the algorithms.

3.Mindless vermin in parasite's audience flock to infest comment section in original video, after which comments are disabled and channel ceases to produce any new material, for very obvious and predictable reasons.

These people are not your friends, they're not good Samaritans making archives for the good of the "community", and they don't give a damn about spoiling other people's hard work. They're the online equivalent of toothless, foul smelling meth addicts stripping down other people's machinery for copper wiring to sell as scrap metal. :crash: :crash: :crash:
I agree and one other thing that I hate about them is how some of them (not sure if the specific channel we're talking about was guilty of this but I'm pretty sure it was) is how they title the clip the EXACT same title as the source video's! I assume this could lead (or already has) to someone involved with the source video's proceedings searching for the general title on Youtube for whatever reason. And because these kinds of things don't tend to get much traffic, the top video is usually the one from the "Shoeplayers" channel. All that that person would have to do at that point is click on the video, see what the reason for the upload was (shoeplay, in this case) and take measures to cover it up in future videos.

Honestly it's bad enough that some of these videos with shoeplay on regular channels have astronomical view counts compared to the ones that don't. The ones with shoeplay tend to have view counts in the thousands while the ones that don't usually don't surpass 100 views. But at least in this case they're not keen as to why certain videos on their otherwise small city council (or whatever) channel have an enlarged viewership unless some idiot types a comment about how he wants to smell the feet of the woman who is dipping out of her flats or heels.
I agree for the most part with these viewpoints, although I will say that there are certain scenes and channels I wouldn't have discovered for myself without "Shoeplayers" having posted it. The biggest thing I took issue with on that channel was most certainly the usage of almost the same name as the original scene.

I have to respectfully disagree with notalwaysright10000 in that some of the content that "Shoeplayers" had actually disappeared from the net or at least in its original form, unless it's so buried in the YouTube that it would take days of searching to find it. That's neither here or there now that the channel is gone. Also the point about monetization, I don't know if that holds up. I've tried in the past posting original or edited shoeplay material that had no labels or titling or description about shoeplay and it was flagged or demonetized immediately. Most of these creators, especially nowadays, seem to be posting for the simple reward of getting views and/or to use them as a gateway to their patreon or onlyfans or similar. But I DO AGREE with the irritation with how lackadaisical people are about their posting etiqutte and standards. "Shoeplayers" might as well have just commented about the dipping or dangling on each one of the original posts. He (it is was a he, I assume) has no one to blame for the channel deletion other than himself.

I'm guessing that someone came across one of the "edited for shoeplay" versions and was like WTF and reported it and then the whole channel got blasted into oblivion. I usually surf YT for shoeplay via the YT app on my Roku, and I know that when I typed "shoeplay" - 9 out of 10 results used to be from that dude's channel. However, I did discover a couple of my favorite clips of all time from there (especially the Asian International Teachers training video and a couple of NY State Senate committee meetings) and I wouldn't have known about them otherwise. But still, even now with that channel gone, the search algorithim is all screwy. If I search "shoeplay", I'm going to get the same clips of the same old tired dirty barefeet and flats over and over and over. I mean if you're into that ok, it just annoys me.

Anyway, that's my two cents as a former poster/content creator on YT and as a viewer of whatever candid/public shoeplay I can find.
pete54

Post by pete54 »

American businesswoman, Sheila Skolnick, doing some textbook dipping. She is wearing black, closed-toe pumps and her feet are bare.

Timestamp is 5:15. Enjoy.

dipdang

Post by dipdang »

the top 00:30 - 00:40
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

Top 1:21:15
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Mature secretary of city council constantly shoeplays in flats and looks like hose. I like the way she does it even when calling the roll. Too bad most of the other sessions of this city council do not get her feet in frame and too bad the council now meets in a different room and she is not seen.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

gillian turner has a heel popped (under chair dip)short vid - easy to spot.

Big shoeplay fan
kruskaru

Post by kruskaru »

Also check out other videos there
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

5:11:26, 5:29:46
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

3:39:35-3:50:55, 3:56:06-3:59:28 and later till the end with worse view angle