Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

bflover409

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by bflover409 »

kamaster13

Post by kamaster13 »

Found a bunch of shoeplay by an anchor on Thai PBS a while ago.

16:24-21:42, whenever on cam after 26:29; Heelpop/bit of soles, 24:10-26:29; Shoe off/toe wiggling,

I didn't write timestamps down when I watched all the videos, so here is my 'best of' playlist:
https://y2pilot.com/?p=a7htccrulE9NqY77RCP18

And here is my notes doc. I might post timestamps for the other vids here if I get bored, but others are free to post them as well.

*Edit: Forgot to attach file. Now attached.*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bflover409

Post by bflover409 »

Memphis_94

Post by Memphis_94 »

hwy_

Post by hwy_ »

Quick shoeplay = 1.08.42 - 1.08.49 from Clare.

Sarah on the left is dangling throughout the meeting.

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Brilliant!! Can you post more of Sarah please? I cant find her on other videos.. :superlol:
hwy_ wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:38 am Quick shoeplay = 1.08.42 - 1.08.49 from Clare.

Sarah on the left is dangling throughout the meeting.

metrics1

Post by metrics1 »

25:38 ---->
ScaryMouse

Post by ScaryMouse »

19:02 to end
Chipanddeil

Post by Chipanddeil »

A couple of months ago, I wrote an offer about the opportunity to earn probably the easiest money in this universe. All I wanted was to get a good YouTube video during government meetings where there would be barefoot walking. I was ready to pay anyone $500 for this.

I received 0 (zero) such videos. And I'm fucking disappointed. There are dozens if not hundreds of such videos on YouTube, but no one has been able to find any.

But I'm not giving up and decided to try again. This time, I'm offering $1,000 (a thousand dollars) to anyone who sends me a video like this.

And to damage my words, here's a new video that was released six months ago:

6:23 A woman takes off her shoes.

44:25 She gets up and walks barefoot.

You can send videos to me in private messages, to this email: c22438148@gmail.com or directly to this section.

As soon as I receive the desired video, I will immediately send here a screenshot of the transfer of $ 1000 to the person who was able to find such a video.
nfkrzzzz

Post by nfkrzzzz »

hey Chipanddeil,

I have sent you a video link to your gmail via my email "nfkrzzzz@gmail.com'. Please respond back directly via email as I am seldom have free time to peruse through these forums due to responsibilities. Let me know if this video counts as a desired video as this is one I have kept secret (due to comments). I reckon you'll like it.

Stay safe and Thank you kindly,
Nfkrzzzz
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

Chipanddeil wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 pm A couple of months ago, I wrote an offer about the opportunity to earn probably the easiest money in this universe. All I wanted was to get a good YouTube video during government meetings where there would be barefoot walking. I was ready to pay anyone $500 for this.

I received 0 (zero) such videos. And I'm fucking disappointed. There are dozens if not hundreds of such videos on YouTube, but no one has been able to find any.

But I'm not giving up and decided to try again. This time, I'm offering $1,000 (a thousand dollars) to anyone who sends me a video like this.

As soon as I receive the desired video, I will immediately send here a screenshot of the transfer of $ 1000 to the person who was able to find such a video.
Hey Chipandddeil, I have a few videos in my collection of barefoot women walking around but they're all from lectures/debate/university meetings rather than government meetings so I'm not sure if they qualify. In case they do, here's a couple of examples:

> Young woman with her shoes off, gets up and walks barefoot at 19:51 (she's also shoeplaying with her shoes throughout the second half of the video)

> University student with her shoes off under table (off screen) gets up and walks to the debate table barefoot where she gives her speech barefoot (start of the video, then comes back at 1:02:32)

If you're interested in women walking barefoot specifically, I also have a collection of candid videos of women walking around barefoot in unexpected places like the supermarket if that interests you.
Russian Langolier

Post by Russian Langolier »

Chipanddeil, it is only government meetings you want to see? How about videos from Russian Elections, where women takes off shoes and walks barefoot in front of many people? I have some really good videos from elections webcams, this videos 100% exclusive and cant be found in the internet.
For example:
Chipanddeil

Post by Chipanddeil »

joshkdog wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:32 am
Chipanddeil wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 pm A couple of months ago, I wrote an offer about the opportunity to earn probably the easiest money in this universe. All I wanted was to get a good YouTube video during government meetings where there would be barefoot walking. I was ready to pay anyone $500 for this.

Hey Chipandddeil, I have a few videos in my collection of barefoot women walking around but they're all from lectures/debate/university meetings rather than government meetings so I'm not sure if they qualify. In case they do, here's a couple of examples:

> Young woman with her shoes off, gets up and walks barefoot at 19:51 (she's also shoeplaying with her shoes throughout the second half of the video)

> University student with her shoes off under table (off screen) gets up and walks to the debate table barefoot where she gives her speech barefoot (start of the video, then comes back at 1:02:32)

If you're interested in women walking barefoot specifically, I also have a collection of candid videos of women walking around barefoot in unexpected places like the supermarket if that interests you.

Very good! And no, I'm not only interested in videos from government meetings.

I like ALL the videos where any meeting of people takes place indoors (this is important) in which people logically should not walk barefoot (but walk) But I don't like where the whole video is 100% barefoot walking.

Those two videos that you posted are great, but they're already in my collection....

I'm a big fan of barefoot video debates, here are some other examples from my collection:

42:00

29:25

Please send me more lectures/debate/university meetings videos where there is barefoot walking, I'm sure you have something that is not in my collection, and I will pay you right away.
Chipanddeil

Post by Chipanddeil »

Russian Langolier wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:39 pm Chipanddeil, it is only government meetings you want to see? How about videos from Russian Elections, where women takes off shoes and walks barefoot in front of many people? I have some really good videos from elections webcams, this videos 100% exclusive and cant be found in the internet.
For example:

Yeah, great. I like all videos where barefoot walking takes place during any events where it would seem inappropriate to walk barefoot. The main thing is that it should be indoors and not outdoors.

Please send me the video to my email c22438148@gmail.com and if I like it and I haven't had them in my collection before, of course I'll pay you
nfkrzzzz

Post by nfkrzzzz »

Hey Chipanddeil,

I sent through another video, my haymaker. Let me know what you think

Thanks,

NFKRzzzz
Luckinou_1

Post by Luckinou_1 »

4:00 - 7:25
bflover409

Post by bflover409 »

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ouch…not an attractive group to see shoeplay…just sayin

bflover409 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:30 am
lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

:superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:48 am Ouch…not an attractive group to see shoeplay…just sayin

bflover409 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:30 am
hwy_

Post by hwy_ »

Clare doing shoeplay again.

29.40 - 30.45; 31.40 - 32.18; 33.02 - 33.06; 33.28 - 33.44; 34.15 - 34.41; 35.54 - 38.19 = dangling
1.00.37 - 1.00.42 = little action
1.04.11 - 1.04.21 = shoeplay with one foot