Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

sandaldanglinglover

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by sandaldanglinglover »

Came so hard watching slingbacks lady last night, one of those ladies that has to shoeplay no matter what

kruskaru

Post by kruskaru »

JD_elengi wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:52 pm
Blonde lady has booties off throughout the whole meeting, looks like she’s wearing pantyhose , socks or something but it’s nice nonetheless.
Wow this is amazing, didn't expect this! In the middle of summer, in the US, to have pantyhose on and just show them like this in public? Wow what a lady... You can clearly see she has pantyhose, she even adjusts seam several times (for example at 1:53:10). Another strange thing is that this lady didn't seem to be shoeless or even do some shoeplay in previous videos on that channel... So maybe she will just start from now lol? Need to keep an eye for this!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Woww, this is exciting, hours long without boots nylon footed! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :o :o :o :o :o
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Outstanding find!!!!
gkkism

Post by gkkism »

Incredible dangling in heels anyone has link for original video
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

https://www.fayetteville-ar.gov/1503/Me ... eo-Archive
That’s the link of her meetings
It is the advertising and promotion commission, you can see all videos from each year.
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

Blonde woman in black dangling from 1:34:00 to 1:45:35
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

Same woman from 40:00 to 1:01:32, a great one and much closer.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Great finds JD!!!I love the second one when she started she was looking at her dangling.. Such a beautiful lady!! :love:
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

OMG!!!! Awesome finds for sure. Incredible. I love her carefree dangling. And that is my favourite move when a beautiful woman like her dangles a high heel pump with 4 toes outside of her shoe. Oh to sit on that board.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Absolutely!!! I just wish most of these boards get better cameras... C'mon we are in mid 2022!!!
fandangle1 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:15 pm OMG!!!! Awesome finds for sure. Incredible. I love her carefree dangling. And that is my favourite move when a beautiful woman like her dangles a high heel pump with 4 toes outside of her shoe. Oh to sit on that board.
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

I hear ya Leopard. I’d even be willing to chip in. 😂
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Check out at 7:10.... Might be more! I saw more on other clips too.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

woman in the right with red flats dangling from 1:17:51. She dangled also before that but it was when lights were off.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

JD_elengi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:57 am
At 38:50 you can see her start playing with that right foot and moving her heel out of the shoe, to prep herself for the leg cross at 39:10 where she is able to go automatically into that breathtaking dangle.

Thank you for finding this!!!!

EDIT - I downloaded this specific portion of the clip to look further because I thought I saw something but wanted to make sure before commenting. After this lady finishes the first look at her dangle at 39:13, she then glances again at 39:17 and 39:19...but THEN right after that at 39:21-22 you can see just the most subtle shift in her her eyes as she looks up towards whoever is across from her....or maybe it's a nod to the camera with a quick little smirk that seems to say "do you like seeing this?" You can see this better zoomed in, but you can tell even just on normal fullscreen. I might be reading too much into that, but her mannerisms overall throughout tend to make me believe that's the case.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I just she will continue doing it for us!!! :love:
pumplover wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:37 pm
JD_elengi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:57 am
At 38:50 you can see her start playing with that right foot and moving her heel out of the shoe, to prep herself for the leg cross at 39:10 where she is able to go automatically into that breathtaking dangle.

Thank you for finding this!!!!
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

https://accessfayetteville.granicus.com ... irect=true

The fact that she found the way to dangle so much even on these unusual shoes for dangling makes me crazy, I don't know you guys but I loved it 😍
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I need to marry her!!! She's such an incredible woman!! :love:
Ricky732 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:28 pm https://accessfayetteville.granicus.com ... irect=true

The fact that she found the way to dangle so much even on these unusual shoes for dangling makes me crazy, I don't know you guys but I loved it 😍
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

There was a time when that was a favourite type of dangle for me; when a woman was wearing those 2-strap sandals and managed to free her toes from the lower band. I had to give up on it because it was so rare to find. But of course, no surprise that this sweetie pulled it off. I think she is so natural that she can pretty well find a way to dangle any kind of shoe. The one thing I was wishing for though was for her to get the upper strap caught between her big and second toes.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I love that type of dangle... :love:
fandangle1 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:25 pm There was a time when that was a favourite type of dangle for me; when a woman was wearing those 2-strap sandals and managed to free her toes from the lower band. I had to give up on it because it was so rare to find. But of course, no surprise that this sweetie pulled it off. I think she is so natural that she can pretty well find a way to dangle any kind of shoe. The one thing I was wishing for though was for her to get the upper strap caught between her big and second toes.