Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Chipanddeil

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Chipanddeil »

Hello everyone again.

I wanted to say that for all the time they sent me one video that I didn't have in my collection. Yes, not so much, but much more than when I searched for them last time a few months ago XD

This is the video itself:

And the timecode: 2:41:15

Yes, you can say, "Hey, this is the same channel that you hit on last time, moreover it's the same woman"

To which I will say, "Yes, that's right. So what?"

The main condition is to send a video that I don't have in my collection. I myself could only find one walking video on this channel, thinking that there were no more of them, but the smart guy decided otherwise, deciding that if there was one, then maybe there was a second, and turned out to be right, for which he received perhaps the easiest $ 1000 in his life.

As you can see, there is nothing complicated about this. Moreover, I would not be surprised if there are more videos of barefoot walking on this channel, I have only seen two so far and have already sent both here, whoever finds more will also receive $ 1000

Also, for some reason, many people decided that I was looking for barefoot walking only in government meetings. This is absolutely not the case. I sent this video just for an example of what it might look like approximately. I am looking for absolutely all videos where there is barefoot walking. The main thing is that the video itself does not entirely consist of walking barefoot, like "A girl walks down the street barefoot" It's too simple, walking should be in the background and not the basis of the whole video.

You can send all your videos to my email: c22438148@gmail.com

Good luck to everyone!

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Man you must be a milionaire to afford paying someone 1k for a video! I would love to be in your situation so i could buy thousands of vids!!! Lol
Chipanddeil wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:18 pm Hello everyone again.

I wanted to say that for all the time they sent me one video that I didn't have in my collection. Yes, not so much, but much more than when I searched for them last time a few months ago XD

Yes, you can say, "Hey, this is the same channel that you hit on last time, moreover it's the same woman"

The main condition is to send a video that I don't have in my collection. I myself could only find one walking video on this channel, thinking that there were no more of them, but the smart guy decided otherwise, deciding that if there was one, then maybe there was a second, and turned out to be right, for which he received perhaps the easiest $ 1000 in his life.

As you can see, there is nothing complicated about this. Moreover, I would not be surprised if there are more videos of barefoot walking on this channel, I have only seen two so far and have already sent both here, whoever finds more will also receive $ 1000

Also, for some reason, many people decided that I was looking for barefoot walking only in government meetings. This is absolutely not the case. I sent this video just for an example of what it might look like approximately. I am looking for absolutely all videos where there is barefoot walking. The main thing is that the video itself does not entirely consist of walking barefoot, like "A girl walks down the street barefoot" It's too simple, walking should be in the background and not the basis of the whole video.

Good luck to everyone!
Chipanddeil

Post by Chipanddeil »

Leopard wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:49 pm Man you must be a milionaire to afford paying someone 1k for a video! I would love to be in your situation so i could buy thousands of vids!!! Lol

Good luck to everyone!
If you don't believe me, just send the video to this email: c22438148@gmail.com

And you can see for yourself. Not with words, but with deeds.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This is weird. Can you start your own thread about this? Maybe it’s me but something ain’t right. Very pushy.
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

Chipanddeil wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:52 pm
I like ALL the videos where any meeting of people takes place indoors (this is important) in which people logically should not walk barefoot (but walk) But I don't like where the whole video is 100% barefoot walking.

Those two videos that you posted are great, but they're already in my collection....

I'll update this thread if I find any more videos but I have a feeling that your collection is impressively bigger than mine if you already have the second video I posted (the Krabi Australs debate) in your collection, since it's a barely 8 months old video that I found myself and have never seen posted on any of the foot fetish forums or discord channels that I'm part of...afaik you're the only person other than myself to have the video in their collection... so I imagine there isn't much I could find that you haven't already seen.

Since I'm assuming your collection must be quite large, do you know of any videos where women take off their shoes AND socks in a formal indoor setting like business meetings, debates, university classrooms, government broadcasts, etc.? I have a personal fondness for sockplay/sock removal in those sorts of settings but it's very hard to find videos of it. The most famous example is the NPTE 2013 video that's been posted back in this thread a couple of times... I'm sure it can't be the only time a woman has ever removed her socks in a meeting/debate/classroom setting on camera. If you have any of those in collection, I'd be happy to trade for some of my acquired candid videos of women walking barefoot in public indoors settings, which I promise you definitely haven't seen!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Should we move this to Request section
Mackenziecollins12

Post by Mackenziecollins12 »

You guys notice anything different with the simsbury meetings ? They won’t show Amy’s feet anymore 😞
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Were there comments on previous videos?

Mackenziecollins12 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:15 am You guys notice anything different with the simsbury meetings ? They won’t show Amy’s feet anymore 😞
nfkrzzzz

Post by nfkrzzzz »

Chipanddeil wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:08 pm
Leopard wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:49 pm Man you must be a milionaire to afford paying someone 1k for a video! I would love to be in your situation so i could buy thousands of vids!!! Lol

Good luck to everyone!
If you don't believe me, just send the video to this email: c22438148@gmail.com

And you can see for yourself. Not with words, but with deeds.

hey Chip,

Have you recieved the video i sent over gmail?

thanks, Nfkrzzzz
Mackenziecollins12

Post by Mackenziecollins12 »

Not to my knowledge.. at least I haven’t seen any. But this has been for probably around a year or so.
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

This guy is on multiple sites saying the same thing and hasn’t paid anyone. Seems suspicious.
elioss

Post by elioss »

no timestamp needed
jack12

Post by jack12 »

Good luck to everyone!
I sent you an email with screenshots of videos I have.
lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

newcat3000 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:29 pm This guy is on multiple sites saying the same thing and hasn’t paid anyone. Seems suspicious.
I cant believe people fall for this dumb shit :(
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

This thread is going off the rails LOL
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

Guarenteed this guy isn't paying out. And if he was, he wouldn't for long.

This is a scam and a half.

Not to mention all this stuff should be free, TBH.
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

I'm definitely sceptical of all this too, when Mr Mike said "something ain't right" that's certainly true.

I tested the waters by posting that Krabi Australs debate video which is one of the obscure unimpressive videos (that I'm not bothered about making public) in my collection to see what the response would be, and he said it's already in his collection.
Considering that it's an 8 month old video with less than 1000 views on a channel with less than 500 subscribers, has never been posted to any foot fetish forums or discords chats that I'm aware of, and (most importantly) I "discovered" it myself months ago by manually searching in "Australian debate" and sorting by date + length, there's two options here:

1) He's lying about details of his collection (or using it as a technicality to avoid paying people who find videos he hasn't seen before by simply claiming they're already in his collection)

2) He has an almost omniscient ability to find these sorts of barefoot videos, therefore he doesn't need extra help from us to find more videos because he's very good at finding obscure videos that haven't been posted anywhere else.

I'll happily be proven wrong but I'm not exactly rushing to post any decent videos from my collection on here for free LOL
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

To put things back on topic a bit, here's some more of the lady from one of the above videos:

(shoeplay within the opening 2 minutes, and occasionally throughout)

(shoeplay slightly out of frame at various points, then barefoot in view for the final 20 minutes)