Nylons are coming back indeed?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Nylons are coming back indeed?

Post by Tomi »

I have seen on the TV a summary of the recent Paris fashion week. It is true that the models were showing the autumn collection, but to my surprise a huge percent of the models were wearing nylons. Yes, NYLONS! Even that stupid Gaultier put nylons on all of his models, what was impossible in the last 10 or so years. And to my even greater surprise, lot of Gaultier models were wearing sandals or open toe pumps with nylons in every colour combinations (eg. brown sandals with green nylons).

Now I can hear those so called fashion experts at the TV channels - who were bare oriented till today - saying "Ohh what a fantastic combination of nylons and open toe shoes blah blah blah". Anyway, I think definitely lucky period is coming for us fellas! ;)

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Re: Nylons are coming back indeed?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Tomi wrote:I have seen on the TV a summary of the recent Paris fashion week. It is true that the models were showing the autumn collection, but to my surprise a huge percent of the models were wearing nylons. Yes, NYLONS! Even that stupid Gaultier put nylons on all of his models, what was impossible in the last 10 or so years. And to my even greater surprise, lot of Gaultier models were wearing sandals or open toe pumps with nylons in every colour combinations (eg. brown sandals with green nylons).

Now I can hear those so called fashion experts at the TV channels - who were bare oriented till today - saying "Ohh what a fantastic combination of nylons and open toe shoes blah blah blah". Anyway, I think definitely lucky period is coming for us fellas! ;)
In my area, nothing has changed. Some women still going bare. With our economy down, women want to save money by not buying stockings.
:imsad:
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Footsiefreak wrote:
Tomi wrote:I have seen on the TV a summary of the recent Paris fashion week. It is true that the models were showing the autumn collection, but to my surprise a huge percent of the models were wearing nylons. Yes, NYLONS! Even that stupid Gaultier put nylons on all of his models, what was impossible in the last 10 or so years. And to my even greater surprise, lot of Gaultier models were wearing sandals or open toe pumps with nylons in every colour combinations (eg. brown sandals with green nylons).

In my area, nothing has changed. Some women still going bare. With our economy down, women want to save money by not buying stockings.
:imsad:
At least in my neck of the woods, I'm seeing more women in pantyhose, tights, and stockings, especially since we got a long overdue 'White Christmas". And yet they (so-called powers that be) say the recession is over... NOT WHERE I'M AT!!!!!!!!!!
corleone84

Post by corleone84 »

in my country nylons are almost every day thing for years so i am lucky hehe
I like female feet in well worn pantyhose.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

corleone84 wrote:in my country nylons are almost every day thing for years so i am lucky hehe
What country I think I want to move there?
uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

I live in Wales in the UK the town that I'm from has had a quite large influx of Polish immigrants in the last couple of years. Almost all of the Polish women, regardless of age seem to wear nylons all of the time. Anyone else have experience of eastern European women being more likely to wear? If I get the right answers I may go there on holiday!!