DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:01 am Even though we couldn’t see it, the solar panel show where she left her empty shoe out there for a few minutes…awesome
I see this had the same effect on you ahah. She really knew what she was doing with that.
Even during the end behind the counter, you could clearly guess she had her heel off.

I wonder how the guys manage to keep their focus and be professional with all the hidden action like that. The view they must have...

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s a very specific thing we like. Like most people in the world, that does nothing for them. It’s like people that have a sneezing fetish. They would go nuts if Rebecca sneezed, but for you and I it would do nothing.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Now that all 3 ladies are wearing heels today here come all these randoms in the chat begging the ladies to do stuff smh.....We can never have anything without these random people coming in the chat trying to ruining it smh.....
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Exactly. 2RABBOLINIO93 asking Tracy to take off her shoes and play with them in a sensual way. Are you fucking kidding me.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I must say these Christmas sets are horrible and way too much of that fake snow smh....the ladies can barely walk in all that stuff with the heels they wear. When one of them actually fall and hurt themselves with all that crap then maybe they will probably change it (to avoid a lawsuit)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Nice surprise to see all 3 ladies wearing high heels today. Defo a game changer for Monika, little touch that gives her much more stature.

Would lie to say this even came close to an A-team day though... Missing that energy the duo radiates in their shows. :(
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Surprised we haven’t seen Diana in nylons but once. It looks odd with her Summer attire and fake snow everywhere. I miss the nylons/tights.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t like the 3 girl setup. It leaves 1 girl out on occasion. Left Diana out 10 Euro Show.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Trio in situations like this is never a good thing imo.
4 girls are back on monday. Hopefully we get to have at least one show with the A-team together.
In our best interest Monika/Tracy and Diana/Rebecca should be the duos. But I don't think Monika/Tracy are much a fit... Seems like we will get Rebecca/Tracy and Diana/Monika then.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not one of my favorite weeks
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:52 pm I don’t like the 3 girl setup. It leaves 1 girl out on occasion. Left Diana out 10 Euro Show.
It's the guys. They dont like to sit out any of the segments. So somebody has to be left out and since Diana and Monika are the only ones to walk in the products it's normally gonna be Diana left out. On a side note it was funny when Diana walked in the product then start twerking and got caught on camera and you could see Monika cracking up. Then Diana started doing it again off camera and the camera surprised her and caught her again. :superlol:
Globe wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:09 pm
Trio in situations like this is never a good thing imo.
4 girls are back on monday. Hopefully we get to have at least one show with the A-team together.
In our best interest Monika/Tracy and Diana/Rebecca should be the duos. But I don't think Monika/Tracy are much a fit... Seems like we will get Rebecca/Tracy and Diana/Monika then.
Yes i agree. I dont think the Monika/Tracy duo works so i see Monika/Diana and Rebecca/Tracy together if split up. (the vibe 😉)
another side not Diana looked gorgeous today. nice blue dress, tan nylons and everything. Also these Christmas sets they're using are terrible tho. The panel shows they remove the counters and tables so the ladies have nothing to lean on. Meanwhile Ralf is taken care of and talks us to death. Diana and Monika just standing there looking uncomfortable. they had the counter yesterday but then they take away just like that. I think Pearl TV be playing games with us seriously. They know about all that fake snow they be using and sets they use with the low tables and low chairs or no tables or counters at all or just a small table with just enough room for one of the guys. I miss the old sets for real but like i said they know what they're doing and i believe they doing it on purpose. (run and tell that and yes im talking to you! you know who you are!1)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Weird halfway through another show and absolutely nothing from Diana…not sure what’s going on. (After almost a whole week of nothing)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

The stream is basically unwatchable for me. i give up!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Very very slow start to the week, good dynamic once again broken by a bs week.
And the stream issue... wtf. You're telling me they've been live for like 7h and no one has bothered even checking the chat or how the live is running ?
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

And the massage show that was scheduled for today was cancelled. I was so ready to see Rebecca sitting in the massage chairs with her nylon legs and feet! Hopefully they reschedule the show.
Globe

Post by Globe »

No decent connection all day, no wellness show, nothing happening today and no A-team tomorrow. But yay you get to see Monika all day :) How about a bit more Monika tomorrow then ? Once again a very well run day. Congrats Pearl !
:crash:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Im just curious to why Diana changed outfits? i mean both looked good on her but just curious to what made her change? What a wasted day on Rebecca's return. It was nice to finally see Diana in the tan nylons again, Rebecca and Monika in nylons. I guess they forgot to tell Tracy smh....
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana not doing anything for the whole day with those heels... I'm guessing her outfit change was bcs of cold weather in Europe lately.

Even Rebecca seemed a bit off today. She wasn't nowhere near as enthusiastic as she usually is.

It's been a bit odd lately.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’ve been trying to watch last segment where Rebecca dipped a bit…but nothing but buffering.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:47 pm I’ve been trying to watch last segment where Rebecca dipped a bit…but nothing but buffering.
it actually worked bit for me. she did some nice dipping but was kinda hard to see due to he black nylons and heels. (her nylons are not really sheer so it a little harder to see her shoeplay due to the lighting) but she came through in that last segment. (ty Rebecca) Idk what's going on with Diana. Maybe she just wants a break for while or maybe it's all the random idiots that's been coming in the chat begging her to do stuff. People like The Outsider isnt helping anything either always blaming everything on Monika. Maybe Diana is going on strike because people been going at Monika lately?.