Funny scene in King of Queens sitcom

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Zeos

Funny scene in King of Queens sitcom

Post by Zeos »

Hey guys,
I was watching TV and came across the show, King of Queens. Its a funny show about a married couple and their antics that only happen to sitcom people. :wink:

Anyway, I'm not sure of the episode's name, but the theme is that the wife feels they are having too much sex and should replace their sex time with something else. So they read a book that says things like, go to a movie, hold hands while walking down the street or play footsie. So they decide to play footsie. They both just put their feet up on the table in front of them (they're sitting on the couch) and just sort of move their feet around. After about 2 seconds they realize its really boring and move on. I thought it was really funny and thought you guys might laugh at it too. Not a scene for exciting purposes, but humorous none the less.

PS, how do I get at attached pictures people put in their posts?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Funny scene in Queen of Kings sitcom

Post by nyllover »

Zeos wrote:PS, how do I get at attached pictures people put in their posts?
When you click on "download" (or "scarica" in italian) it will be opened in a new window, then you can save it.

Thx for the scene, surely a funny one! :D
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

Thanks Nyllover, of course right after I made that post I figured out how to do it lol. For some reason the download links weren't showing up.
And a quick correction, the sitcom is called, the King of Queens. :P