Dangling in 'Key and Peele' Sketch

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Dangling in 'Key and Peele' Sketch

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Not really sure where to post this, but I just now found this little gem, while watching my favorite Comedy Duo 'Key and Peele'. In this sketch (entitled "Wendell the Sex Addict"), starting at 1:20, you can see a dark haired woman sitting on the left, dangling one of her Leopard-spotted flats. It lasts from about 1:20 to 1:42, as the camera pans the room. Not too long, but I thought it was neat, anyway. I can't tell if her feet are bare or if she is wearing nylons, as she is too far away and the video quality isn't as good as it could be. It sort of looks like she is wearing nylons, but judging by the era we live in, that is probably not the case. Either way, I thought it was sweet! See for yourself:

http://youtu.be/wBhlqz6Tdc4?t=1m20s

Dangling Fan

Re: Dangling in 'Key and Peele' Sketch

Post by Dangling Fan »

The name of the girl is Caroline Pho.