Jerry Springer Nylon Feet

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

dipsdangles123

Jerry Springer Nylon Feet

Post by dipsdangles123 »

I saw an episode about 11 years ago it was called "A woman's World" a dominant woman kicked of her heels and wrapped her legs around her sub to dominate him and her nyloned soles were totally exposed to the camera. Has anyone seen that or have the footage?

RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

the early early eps of Springer did have quite a bit of Nylons, as opposed to now where every friggin girl has to be barefoot to catfight either wearing stupid leggings and flats or barelegged dresses.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah the 90s talk shows were full of great hosed shoeplay

I always wished Jenny Jones would shoeplay she was hot and had killer legs
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

Jenny Jones! good call. she was hot. I would have loved to see Sally do it as well.
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I would like to see if someone would post a bunch of Jerry, Maury, Jenny, Ricki Lake shows w/Nylon content whether it be Pantyhose, Stockings, Knee Highs (as it looks like a lot of the Female Maury guests nowadays wear under their pants along with those Cheap flats, mostly wear the Smoky tone nylons)