Old shoeplay clips

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

pointer772001

Old shoeplay clips

Post by pointer772001 »

Hello everyone,

I would like some advice if possible,I have literally 20 or 30 cds, about 700mb each, absolutely full of candid and posed shoeplay clips bought over many many years from various clip stores and websites (probably close to 7 or 800 pounds worth!)

I want to get rid of these and there is no way I'm uploading them as it would take years.

Is there any way to just sell the cd's? I don't want to get involved in any copyright issues by redistributing clips. I guess many of the stores are probably closed now anyway

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

Sure, you can sell them. Or you can just send them to people for free. I'd be up for it.

How much would you be selling the CD batch for anyway?

What kind of material is on the discs?
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.
pointer772001

Post by pointer772001 »

Well there is a hell of a lot... how much do you think they would be worth It's mosty candid stuff there is some posed (dangling.com and things like that) and a lot of general feet pics too.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I'm very interested. Sent you a private message :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ohanra

Post by ohanra »

Do you know if you have any footsie in shoes content in this collection? If so I would be interested in sharing the cost with you Nyllover if you are interested?
My very own footsie in shoes website dedicated to all things footsie in shoes!!!

http://www.girlsplayingfootsieinshoes.co.uk