Girl-Girl Shoes Footsie

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

ohanra

Girl-Girl Shoes Footsie

Post by ohanra »

Hey guys,

I own and run the website http://www.girlsplayingfootsieinshoes.co.uk

With the very kind permission of Nylover I will be adding the few girl/girl shoes footsie clips from the Feet Under The table site, however my question to you all is do any of you guys know of anymore films, TV, Adverts anything where footsie in shoes between women occurs.

I have over 1500 images on my site now of various forms of shoes footsie but would very much like to start adding videos too, any help or indeed feedback on my site would be greatly appreciated.

Hanna :-)

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to the forum Hannah, i've moved your message to its appropriate section :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ohanra

Post by ohanra »

oooh, the replies are inundating :-D :-D :-D

ok, well to try and kick start this off, so far I have found the following shoes footsie moments between women on film...

If These Walls Could talk
Sharon Stone & Ellen sat on a sofa together. Stone has her leg draped over Ellen's leg and the shoes are touching throughout the scene.

Rush Hour 2
A brief moment where the two fighting girls go for a kick but lock heels, a little unrealistic maybe however the black boots that one of the girls is wearing are particularly nice.

Giovannona Coscialunga disonorata con onore
A brilliant moment where they are sat on a train and two women are mistakenly playing footsie together. The older lady's reaction is hilarious as she believes that it is the male sat opposite her that is playing footsie with her. A lovely shot of their shoes really entwined at one point!

Other Love
Nice scene where the two girls start some footsie under the table with shoes on, only a brief moment before one of them takes off her shoe though. Whilst Jina Laska is wearing some canvas Allstars, the other woman is wearing some leather court shoes which are beautiful.

Secrets of a Chambermade
More of a suggestion that shoes footsie had already occurred here, as the scene starts with one shoe off, although there is some contact is it minimal in this one.

Jules and Jim
Very brief moment at the start of this scene where one of the women gently stands on the other woman's ankle boot under the table.

Il Bisbetico Domato - (The Taming of the Scoundrel)
One of my favourites, two women are flirting with a guy playing footsie with him under the table, he then lifts his foot away and stands up, the girls now realise they were in fact playing footsie with each other, really nice scene.

So, over to you guys... as I said any help with finding more would be much appreciated :-)

H :-)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ohanra wrote:oooh, the replies are inundating :-D :-D :-D

ok, well to try and kick start this off, so far I have found the following shoes footsie moments between women on film...

If These Walls Could talk
Sharon Stone & Ellen sat on a sofa together. Stone has her leg draped over Ellen's leg and the shoes are touching throughout the scene.

Rush Hour 2
A brief moment where the two fighting girls go for a kick but lock heels, a little unrealistic maybe however the black boots that one of the girls is wearing are particularly nice.

Giovannona Coscialunga disonorata con onore
A brilliant moment where they are sat on a train and two women are mistakenly playing footsie together. The older lady's reaction is hilarious as she believes that it is the male sat opposite her that is playing footsie with her. A lovely shot of their shoes really entwined at one point!

Other Love
Nice scene where the two girls start some footsie under the table with shoes on, only a brief moment before one of them takes off her shoe though. Whilst Jina Laska is wearing some canvas Allstars, the other woman is wearing some leather court shoes which are beautiful.

Secrets of a Chambermade
More of a suggestion that shoes footsie had already occurred here, as the scene starts with one shoe off, although there is some contact is it minimal in this one.

Jules and Jim
Very brief moment at the start of this scene where one of the women gently stands on the other woman's ankle boot under the table.

Il Bisbetico Domato - (The Taming of the Scoundrel)
One of my favourites, two women are flirting with a guy playing footsie with him under the table, he then lifts his foot away and stands up, the girls now realise they were in fact playing footsie with each other, really nice scene.

So, over to you guys... as I said any help with finding more would be much appreciated :-)

H :-)
There is also Killer Looks where one hot blond was playing with the other
ohanra

Post by ohanra »

Thanks so much, oh the preview image looks amazing, I will have to wait until the download link is working on the old site!
My very own footsie in shoes website dedicated to all things footsie in shoes!!!

http://www.girlsplayingfootsieinshoes.co.uk
ohanra

Post by ohanra »

Two more added to the list, albeit very brie moments of shoes footsie...

Paranoia
A brief moment where one of the women deliberately runs her shoe up against the other woman's ankle

&

Perpetual Motion
Nice but short moment where the two oriental women push their shoes together under the table.
My very own footsie in shoes website dedicated to all things footsie in shoes!!!

ohanra

Post by ohanra »

One more...

Sex Monster
The featuring the beautiful Mariel Hemmingway - a very brief moment under the table!