Off Topic (but close) Hope & Faith - Kelly Ripa

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Off Topic (but close) Hope & Faith - Kelly Ripa

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hope & Faith is a TV show on the ABC network here in the states which runs on Friday nights. One of the stars of the show is the beautiful, sexy, luscious, voluptuous, tempting and small-footed Kelly Ripa.*

In tonight's episode Kelly and Faith Ford (the other actress in the show) must attend an anger management class. During the class, the guy who is running the class is standing next to the desk where Kelly Ripa is seated. Kelly is wearing pants and green pumps. She mistakenly thinks the guy is coming on to her, so (with the pump still on) she extends her leg out towards him and runs her foot up and down his calf for a few seconds.

Seeing THIS from Kelly Ripa...oh my...it's enough to give an old man like me a heart attack.

* Can you tell I have a major hard-on for Kelly Ripa? The mere mention of her name gives me an erection!

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Off Topic (but close) Hope & Faith - Kelly Rip

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:The mere mention of her name gives me an erection!
Really? :)

UIhmm....

Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa, Kelly Ripa !!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Are you still there my friend? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way... it doesn't look like an off topic... there is teasing...there is foot on calf...i dont think is an off topic... :P
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hmmmmm, yes, I'm still here.

Hey, call it an obsession, but I believe I'm justified (see attachements) :D

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes you are! :o :o :o :o