[ENG] Lolita?

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Madness

[ENG] Lolita?

Post by Madness »

The scenes from the movie Lolita are awesome. But what kinda movie is this? Is that guy her father? The girl looks 12 years old in that movie. Does anybody have any information or a link that can give me an overall overview of the movie?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well i'm surprised you don't know that movie really, it's quite famous. The one we have scenes of is the remake of an old movie, that become famous because it was the first film that spoke about a man being "sexually interested" in this girl, that i think is (in the movie story) 12 or something like that.
Anyway, the best place to start from is the Internet Movie Database, here's the link for this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119558/
Madness

2 movies?

Post by Madness »

so there are 2 versions of Lolita? One with Melanie Grififth and one with the chractaer from the clips, which movie came out first?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

"Our" Lolita is the one with Melanie Griffith, the other one is of 1960 or something like that :wink:
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The original Lolita had Sue Lyon as the girl and she had a few foot scenes, especially James Mason painting her toenails. The story is from a Nabokov novel. Nothing in the original movie about the girl using her feet so much. A similar movie is "The Crush" with Alicia Silverstone. She displays her feet to try and seduce an older man but doesn't use them on him at all.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

It's been a while since I saw the original. Wasn't there a scene where she was on the bed in "the pose" talking to James Mason, and she gets rid of her pumps without using her hands?

DP
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

You're right, DP. That scene just didn't appeal to me too much although I know some people really like it. I like to close up nail painting much better.

Feeture