Foot/Leg Tattoos: Love or Hate?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Foot/Leg Tattoos: Love or Hate?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I HATE THEM it makes a foot/leg look ugly like theres a big ass scar messing up the smoothness and clearness IMO

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

To be fair, I've never had anything I wanted permanently etched into my body. But I've never liked tattoos. To me, they're a distraction from the traditional/modest/formal look that I prefer.

I don't like foot and leg tattoos because there's really no way to hide them. Tattoos on the shoulder (or in discreet places like the hip or inner thigh) can be hidden when necessary. But a tattoo on the ankle or on top of the foot is impossible to conceal without completely obscuring it - whether by hiding it under pants or masking it with a very dark/opaque sock or stocking. (And while I love black tights as much as anyone, sometimes some nude nylons are necessary!) I first thought about it when seeing a girl in my sister's college graduation with an obvious foot tattoo; I asked, how can she ever go for an interview without opting for a pantsuit and trouser socks? I suppose tattoos have moved away from the social stigma they once were, but there are still some firm traditionalists out there who judge based on things like ink. From a pragmatic standpoint, I wouldn't want to take the chance...but then, there are plenty of places to work that probably don't care. My mother has an ankle tattoo, but I'm pretty sure she's worn pantsuits since I was a teen, so it probably hasn't been seen at the office a whole lot.

That, and foot/leg tattoos are meant to be seen without hosiery, which works directly against my interests. :-)

On the other hand...I was on a cruise recently, and the lead singer of the band on the ship was a pretty girl in her mid-20s. She had a simple treble clef tattooed on her ankle, and for some reason, I found that incredibly attractive. I think it's because it wasn't just something picked off the rack to show rebellion, but it was a component of her life - a career vocation - elegantly and simply stated. Though in fairness, it would have been equally hot if the treble clef were a charm on a bracelet clasped around a suntan-stockinged ankle...
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

So you don't like how this looks?

Jusk kidding :) Most times they are stupid ugly looking tatoos, the ones that looks nice like this are rare sigh
Attachments
6159B785-920B-41CF-BD40-E5919BE5B904.JPG
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Personally don't care for them.

HOWEVER, if it's a small, simple and elegant tattoo (perhaps something like a rose) on the ankle, and covered in sheer hosiery, that can be a nice look.

All things being equal though, I'd prefer no tattoo.
dexter

Post by dexter »

I think tattoos are ok (if not too big) on a cute foot. The foot instead has to be nylon-covered to me, because I don't like at all bare feet, it has to be a very very cute foot... But I would anyway think to how a so beautiful foot could look under nylons!
So... tattoo or not I don't care... But nylon is the rule to me!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I find tatoos trashy. That means tatoo is a no-go for me weather on legs, feet or other parts of a woman's body. Girls who got tatooed are just brainwashed by this media bull.. which pushes all the way tatoos nowadays. Just my two cents on this topic.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
tony619

Post by tony619 »

I don't like foot tattoos. I can tolerate leg tattoos at times, but I sure don't want to be looking at a bloody skull when getting a footjob!