Neighbours scene, ep 6546 (UK airdate 29/01/2013)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

koopacooper

Neighbours scene, ep 6546 (UK airdate 29/01/2013)

Post by koopacooper »

Although this scene from Aussie soap opera Neighbours doesn't even air in the UK until tomorrow, I saw it trailed at the end of today's episode and managed to track down the scene on Youtube (as it aired in Australia about 4 weeks ago).

The guy and girl playing footsies under the table dated for a while a couple of years ago, but broke up when he started going out with the other girl sitting at the table with them (they since broke up too). They're all three friends now, but sparks are beginning to fly between the two again...

(about 1:30 in)

What's a good site for backing up video files on these days? (MP4, 12.6MB)

Could someone in the UK record this in hi-def tomorrow? Will air at 1:45pm and 5:30pm on Channel5. I would, but I have no way to transfer from my TV recorder to my computer. xD

Image Image

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Nice scene indeed! :)

A good site to backup videos? oh well...Dailymotion doesn't seem to delete them...if all you want is store them online, Google Drive gives you 5GB, SkyDrive 7GB, mega.co.nz 50GB :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

thanks for the scene
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Those two look like they were made for each other. Very handsome, beautiful couple. Tash is hot!