How Much Shoeplay Goes on at the Oscars?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

How Much Shoeplay Goes on at the Oscars?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I would love to know.
All those women wearing obviously brand new high heels, not broken for several hours. I bet the after parties are a goldmine for shoeplay. Wish we could one of "our kind" in there for video and pictures...would be awesome!

Dangling Fan

Re: How Much Shoeplay Goes on at the Oscars?

Post by Dangling Fan »

I have always wondered the same thing! Why isn't there a paparazzi with foot and shoeplay fetish out there? :S
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I'm very impressed with this topic because TODAY I've made myself the exactly same question!

Those beautiful girls sitting there for HOURS.......... oh my gosh!!!

And I wouldn't go to far in the after parties for shoeplay..... Right there in the ceremony I bet a few girls start the shoeplay.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Probably not much shoeplay goes on at any awards show or special events they wear so many strappy heels and bare.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Footsiefreak wrote:Probably not much shoeplay goes on at any awards show or special events they wear so many strappy heels and bare.
exactly! 100% agree
i love a woman's nylon feet!
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

That is the question of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how much?
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

The celebrities are all there in the audience, but there are also lots of other people like producers and musicians. When a best picture award is announced, usually the the background people go up to accept those awards like the Director and Cinematographer. The way I see it, those women don't have the spotlight on them like the actors do. They're probably less aware of the concept of "shoeplay fetish," so they probably do it all over the place in that audience. They're not used to having someone tell them "NOT TO SHOEPLAY because they never have the limelight.

We could all be tiny floating cameras, and when one of us discovers a shoeplayer....we could set off a light or beacon, and the rest of us can go to that table to see what the fuss is about LOL. Just letting my imagination run away lol hahahahaa.
Big shoeplay fan
newcat3000

Mary Louise Parker

Post by newcat3000 »

Here you go!
Attachments
Mary Louise Parker
Mary Louise Parker
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Damn she's,smokin! I Wonder how many under the table Jimmy Reardon style foot jobs occur at the various award shows?
I love some pretty feet.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

cwalk wrote:Damn she's,smokin! I Wonder how many under the table Jimmy Reardon style foot jobs occur at the various award shows?
I am sure its rare

The omly pic I have seen was Scarlett Johanssen have her foot in Sean Penns crotch at some restaurant