Boeing-Boeing

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

redl20

Boeing-Boeing

Post by redl20 »

Sixties screenplay by Marc Camoletti and always a good source of classic flight attendants outfit, including nyloned toes, as you can see it here:

Docsoul

Post by Docsoul »

Very nice...Thank you!
redl20

Other one!

Post by redl20 »

Exciting Judit Schell at [00:33]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Wow, nice addition. Wish we could find the whole show
redl20

Post by redl20 »

another one here

esp. 1:07
redl20

Post by redl20 »

Flight attendant nyloned legs in a breathtaking new perspective.

Tomi

Re: Boeing-Boeing

Post by Tomi »

redl20 wrote:Sixties screenplay by Marc Camoletti and always a good source of classic flight attendants outfit, including nyloned toes, as you can see it here:

Unfortunately this is not available any more. But thanx for that pic, it's great! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
redl20

Post by redl20 »

Most played comedy on theaters worldwide, meets always our interest. Here another scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze5-AA2SrQ0

t 25:30
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

Recently, for reasons too dumb to go into, every comment I've ever made on this site...for ten years....every comment, every story, every picture post....got deleted. Which, yes, felt like getting stabbed for several days. But, moving on...

This is a video which used to be attached to this thread and got lost in the purge. I just wanted to re-attach it here. It's a German production of Boeing Boeing, but it's notable for being the only version I've ever seen where all three lead girls spend extended time in stockinged feet. Great watch!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Xzzzy wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:49 pm

Recently, for reasons too dumb to go into, every comment I've ever made on this site...for ten years....every comment, every story, every picture post....got deleted. Which, yes, felt like getting stabbed for several days. But, moving on...

This is a video which used to be attached to this thread and got lost in the purge. I just wanted to re-attach it here. It's a German production of Boeing Boeing, but it's notable for being the only version I've ever seen where all three lead girls spend extended time in stockinged feet. Great watch!
Reason is that this forum admin is an idiot, and made a huge mistake. Simply put. As I told you, I wish I could do anything to recover all that...but I just can't. Deeply sorry, really. :(
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

Just found another really good, HD presentation of this show. Foot scenes start at 25:30 and 1:36:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9EXxB4AuZs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redl20

Post by redl20 »

Here's another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDDWvqSVQ

t 09:55, 36:52
redl20

Post by redl20 »

And, of course, the classics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRzObo0uz0