Possible scene from Son of Mask

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

feet4sight

Possible scene from Son of Mask

Post by feet4sight »

On the MousePad, someone reported an awesome toes and sole scene of a wife playing footsie with her husband. The lady is supposedly Traylor Howard, and is totally hot. Can anyone confirm?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...something to look for then.... thx a lot! :)
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Hmmm, I'll have to check that movie out. Thanks for the info, Feet4Sight. :lol: :lol:
feet4sight

Post by feet4sight »

I checked out the scene just now and think it sucks. I'm not sure if it's just the cam version I saw, but I'm a soles kinda guy and the girl's soles aren't really visible in that scene. In any case, it isn't an under the table footsie scene as I had originally expected. Just thought I should make a note of that.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...a part from the fact that you didn't like it... can you please describe us the scene? :)
feet4sight

description

Post by feet4sight »

Basically, the scene starts out panning backwards from a TV and then you see two pairs of feet on a table (the tops), the girl's feet are on the right and she's flexing them. I guess if you like tops of feet this isn't a half bad scene. In the next shot the camera has spun 180 degrees. You see the couple sitting on the couch, cuddling, and on the very bottom of the screen you see a little bit of their soles, but you pretty much only see the guy's soles because the girl's soles are behind them, occassionally you see a toe or two. All in all, the scene is no more than 4 or 5 seconds, and it's located at the very end of the movie. *note* I saw the cam version, so it's very likely the screen is cropped and I'm missing out on some of the scene. Someone who has seen it in the cinema could would probably have a better opinion of it.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks a lot feet4sight.... now i know this is not a scene to look for... :wink:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah its just as worthless as the Jaws 2 scene.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Footsiefreak wrote:Yeah its just as worthless as the Jaws 2 scene.
Which was discovered by ME, by the way, although you see SOME action in Jaws 2 compared to Son of Mask, which was a BIGGER letdown. Nonetheless... let's press on ahead, shall we?
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Great effort guys.
Other searches will bear fruit.
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

vidcaps of this movie

falkampft blues

pictures of this movie

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

VERY nice caps, Falkampft Blues. I don't know how you nab them, but you deserve a big THANKS!!!
falkampft blues

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Thanks Guys! :ooook: