Why Wont Erica Hill just shoeplay?!

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

stevelong84

Why Wont Erica Hill just shoeplay?!

Post by stevelong84 »

I have been watching the news for a long time and have witnessed many female news anchors either dangle a little bit or even do a heel pop either accidental or deliberate. But my favorite Erica Hill will absolutely not do either or lol. She does a lot of sexy movements and teases but no shoeplay or heel pop. I m just patiently waiting to get a day to see those sexy feet. What are your thoughts?

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Honestly some just dont do it because they know we are watching and dont want to get creepy emails and letters from some of us.
usuallyright10000

Post by usuallyright10000 »

"Honestly some just don't do it because they know we are watching"

Forgive me, but I doubt this very seriously. There was, if anything, even less shoeplay tv before the internet, (I'm just old enough to remember the90's) and even in the age of email, I can just about guarantee you whatever creepy emails they receive -let alone bother to read- from foot fetishists are far outnumbered by things like"My god I luv ur tits!! Could u just show us some cleavage more often????" thus making the former negligible by comparison.

The real reason you see shoeplay so much more often at any cafe than on any talk show or news show (aside from a better view) is that the less relaxed and informal the environment, the less likely you are to see shoeplay.
Talk shows and news shows, quite despite the forced artificial banter, are just about the most unrelaxed environments imaginable. The hostesses may *seem* bubbly and cheerful, but they're still engaging in contrived small talk mostly with strangers, while being heavily scrutinized by millions of people.
(Not to mention the network executives.)

Not convinced? Still think they're consciously avoiding showing their feet?

Think of the last time you were at a wedding. Did any of the bride's maids shoeplay right during the ceremony? Almost certainly not.
Did they shoeplay when they sat down to dinner at the reception?
If the shoes weren't "strappy", my wager is yes.

Look at your old school yearbooks. Is anyone -anyone- shoplaying in the class photos taken with everybody seated on the bleachers?
Nope.
But at the schools I attended almost all the girls shoeplayed frequently *in class*, and it damn sure wasn't because they thought no one could see their feet.

Just my two cents.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well usuallysright thats your opinion

Foot fetishism is pretty mainstream by now and they know we are out there but some women just find it creepy that we are looking at their feet.Im sure they are used to guys commenting on legs,tits,butts etc so their isnt much they can do about that.They have to wear those sexy but professional outfits to get ratings.

Some are just paranoid about their feet because they figure most guys are not interested but get creeped out because its not the norm.

How many times have we seen shows that change their sets so that we cant see any shoeplay?Like QVC and HSN etc.They change them because they have received creepy feedback to the ones who have to be ignorant and just cant shut up and enjoy the shoeplay

Some are married with kids and just dont want to show everyone every part of their body.Im sure she heard about a colleague who got creepy feedback and said to herslf I wont do that why get unwanted attention

I have seen plenty of shoeplay on tv in the 80s on gameshows and even some talk shows.I even remember Florence Henderson the mom from the Brady Bunch say on a show how she got creeped out because somebody wanted a picture of her feet.

I also remember NBC host Faith Daniels do shoeplay and she was very serious most of the time.