Wonderful dirty weekends!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

zoey

Wonderful dirty weekends!

Post by zoey »

As you all by now know I love to write my stories, and a very good friend on this site. said something that reminded me of a real story that happened to me a few years ago. when I was seeing a man who, although as this story will show, loved footplay, was not into it in a big way, he just loved any type of sex with me. ALthough i would love to share all those stories with you this is not the place so I will stick to the episode in question.
My lover at the time was not short of money and loved to take me away for the weekend where we would spend a lot of that time in the swimming pool and spa pool. One such 'dirty weekend' we had arrived at the hotel and immeadiatly got out swimming costumes and went down to the pool.
Now just to set the picture, on the car journey there, we had spent a good half an hour turning each other on with dirty talk about what we were going to be doing to each other for the weekend so by the time we arrived we were both very horny. We both entered the swimming pool which was quite full and spent a few minutes teasing each other, when my bf suggested that we moved to the spa pool which was a little quieter and being full of bubbles, more secretive.
My bf, who was sitting oposite me was wearing a pair of shorts which soon ballooned up in the spa. There was another man and lady in the spa which only turned me on even more, so i crept my foot under the bubbles and found my bfs foot, i moved my foot over his and started moving my foot up his leg. I soon found that because of his shorts ballooning out i had very good access to the top of his thigh and continued my journey up higher until I eventually found my wet foot on his hard wet cock. The look on his face let me know how he was enjoying my massaging his hard cock with my foot and he put his hand under the bubbles and held my foot on it, all the time i was pushing my toes into his cock making it harder and harder.
The woman who was in the spa pool with us eventually got out, but the man stayed and very slowly positioned himself so that he could watch what was going on.
The more i pushed my toes into my bfs cock the harder it got, so i moved closer and ran my other foot up his leg so that i could hold his cock in between both of my feet and rub it with my two feet at the same time. I could tell that he was getting very close to cuming in the pool and suddenly he pushed my feet away, and tried to move himself out of my reach, this made me more determined to get to him so i moved myself closer so that i could continue. I pushed both of my feet up to his cock and held it tight between them and started rubbing him up and down with my two feet, he was trapped between both of my feet and i continued to rub him until i knew he was only seconds from cuming in the pool.
At that moment i moved my feet from his almost bursting cock and I stood up. The look of shock on his face was a picture but even I drew the line of making him shoot his load in a spa pool for all to see and maybe getting us kicked out . At the same time i knew he couldnt walk around with his cock sticking out for all to see, so we discreatly walked to the changing room and locked ourselves in a cubicle so that i could finish him off by sucking his rock hard cock. He was so close to an orgasm that he grabbed my head against his cock and after only a few seconds shot his cum into my mouth.
Another amazing weekend of sex was ahead of us, started by the wonderful art of footplay.
And if you are wondering what happened to the other man in the spa, he is possible still in there wanking to the image of my feet on my bfs cock.
Hope you all enjoyed my latest story and i look forward to all your comments.
Zoey xxxxx

NeedMilf

Post by NeedMilf »

Hmmm Zoey ! An other great story.

Can i invite you to a spa ? :love:
zoey

Post by zoey »

Thank you Needmilf for your comment and i wud luv to cum to a spa with you xxxxx
And thanks llegster for your thanks xx
Vin

Post by Vin »

Wow Zoey, you're amazing! I wish I could ever get to know you and have some foot fun!
Footlover75

Re: Wonderful dirty weekends!

Post by Footlover75 »

Oh good lord, can I take you away for a luxurious weekend somewhere? You sound too good to be true.