At the airport with a coworker

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

At the airport with a coworker

Post by hiker »

I was in NY last week for some corporate meetings and have a nice story I wanted to share...

There's a girl from our company that lives in Detroit that I've known for a couple of years now. We've become sort of "professional" friends as we have a lot in common and tend to hang out whenever we see each other at company meetings. She's pretty cool, and might I add quite attractive! She was also at these meetings but she really caught my attention on the last day because she was wearing a skirt with black tights with black satin pumps. Very odd for her since she is always in pant suits.

Anyway, we happen to have the same flight back since she's connecting through Chicago and I live there. We get a ride to the airport together and she's telling me how she needs to change into her flats as her feet are killing her. We get caught in God awful traffic and I'm thinking we're going to miss the flight. We get to the airport about 10 minutes before boarding time and she wants to pull out her flats from her suitcase. I tell her to forget it because there's no time. We check our bags and as we print our boarding pass we learn that the flight has been delayed for two hours! The bags were already gone and she was none too pleased with me! She took off her shoes and started walking without them.

We decide to sit at an airport bar for a couple drinks and she keeps complaining that her heels are killing her and she has her shoes off. WHAT A SIGHT!!!!! She keeps rubbing her feet and jokingly telling me it's my fault. WHAT A SIGHT!!!! She kept flexing her feet and bending them on the ground the whole time. WHAT A SIGHT! Then, she turns to me and says, and I quote, "I should make you massage my feet for this. Had I changed shoes I'd be a lot more comfortable right now." I almost spit out my scotch when she said that. So I say to her, "Don't think the wife would appreciate that", and she retorts, "Why? It's just my feet". It's funny, because her response sounded somewhat logical to me at the time, LOL... but I still passed.

I got home that night and after changing my clothes my wife asked how my trip was. I was about to tell her what happened, but quickly realized she probably wouldn't find any humor in the story so I kept it to myself.

diplover1974

Post by diplover1974 »

Very nice... you should have give her a massage...she was begging for one...
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Too bad you are married because she obviously wants you and picked up on your fetish.Send her my way Im not married
diplover1974

Post by diplover1974 »

Footsiefreak at least she wanted a massage, a footrub during the flight, some foot attention.
Not sure if she picked up his fetish, but well I wasn't saying to cheat on his wife, just give a foot massage.. ;)
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

There's no way she could have picked up on my fondness for feet. Just don't see it.

I just think she was flirting a bit.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

hiker wrote:There's no way she could have picked up on my fondness for feet. Just don't see it.

I just think she was flirting a bit.
Well I see it women just dont say "I should make you rub my feet" when they are implying that they want you to.The way she was showing her feet she was teasing and flirting.
tex

Post by tex »

You shou;d have given her a foot rub. You both would have loved it!
zoey

Post by zoey »

I would have been very dissapointed if i had offered a man the chance to massage my feet and he declined.
Not good for a girls self esteem, and as diplover1974 says, you wouldnt have been cheating on your wife, just massageing her feet x