Aug 14,2005 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Aug 14,2005 Update

Post by Footsiefreak »

That Italian scene was more intense then the Lady on the Bus scene. Nice shoe removal and loved how her other shoe came off while they were playing footsie.

I thought the scene would have been better if the dude wasnt wearing such baggy pants because it covered her legs and feet. But another GREAT scene. Thanks.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks for getting the ball rolling here FF. Real life has it's demands and I just haven't had a lot of time here recently.

I too enjoyed this scene. It was one of the exceptions to the recent post about funny vs. sexy scenes. I thought this one was very funny. It was like they were trying to pull each other out of their respective chairs.

I'm glad her shoes came off, that was the sexy component here. She was very attractive too: great eyes and hair and those ta ta's! :love:

Good find Nyllover, thanks for the update!

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

DP,I know you usually start the weekly update threads I didnt want to step on your toes but that Italian scene was worth bringing up.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

No need to worry FF. I don't have a monopoly on this board, I'm just another fan who posts a lot (or tries to).

Anyone can and should feel free to start threads based on the weekly updates.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.