To Sogfile

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dexter

To Sogfile

Post by dexter »

I just want to say THANK YOU!!! Yours is the best material in this forum! (Not offensive to other posters... Just my opinion!)

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Indeed... Sogfile has been on a rampage lately! Great stuff!
sogfile

Post by sogfile »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU all for your kind words ... all in here try to do the best for this forum .. im glad you like my posts . i like the amateur stuff mostly . i just want to know if all that i post are mostly new to many people , because i dont want to spend my time posting stuff that most people have seen ..i hope i'm doing that ..and thank you all from the bottom of my heart .. and........ im not finished for today !!!!!!
dexter

Post by dexter »

Well i can tell the post about the two milfs that make the guy cum so hard is brand new to me and is the best of the all times of this forum... (As I know it...) And many of your posts are new to me... Except the compilation of nylon cumshots you posted a few time ago, I had seen it yet on tubes around the internet... But you can keep doing your great job! ;)
footsiemaster111

Post by footsiemaster111 »

Sogfile is by far the best!!!! YOU ROCK BUDD!!! Keep up the good work, no doubt the best material material are posted by sogfile.!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes I agree Mr.Sogfile is the best!