FJ at a Restaurant

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

alternate7777

FJ at a Restaurant

Post by alternate7777 »

Hey gang,

This is a 100% TRUE STORY. I've only changed the names to protect the guilty.

Backstory: I live in LA and used to post on a sort of random topic website. When someone from NY would come visit LA, or vice versa, we'd usually get together and have drinks as an opportunity to meet new faces. In fact, I once did a web topic about what it means to have a foot fetish, so the people I eventually met were forewarned about my kink.

Anyways, there's one girl who came to LA named Kara. She and I chatted and got along well enough (it was a group of about a dozen people), but nothing ever happened. When I went to NY, a group of twenty-six people all came. We went to an open air bar on the west side. The bar had long banquet tables covered in table cloths.

At the meet up, I'm chatting with a lot of people and having a grand old time. Kara, who I had seen arrived earlier, gets up to use the bathroom. She leans down over my shoulder and whispers, "You should really sit across from me." I look down and spot that she's got this hot, neon-orange pedicure and is wearing flip flops. And how the hell can I not think, "sure, why not?!"

While she's gone, I manage to trade my seat with another person in order to sit across from her currently empty seat. She sits down and, not five seconds later, I can feel that she's taken off her shoes and put her bare feet right in my lap. WOW. So, as she's slowly teasing me with these orange toes I can't see, I'm having a conversation with the people next to me, talking about the website and the whole NY vs LA experience. Maybe fifteen minutes later, as her feet are still in my lap and I've got a RAGING erection, I think, "Let's go for gold." So, trying to be as secret as I can, I unzip under the table. Kara, going 100% along with it, takes my dick between her arches and just starts pumping. She looks at me again, winks, and goes to town. I'm still having conversations with people and none of them have a clue what's happening under the table.

So here I am, in NY, and this cute girl has her feet pumping my cock. After a few minutes, I realize that if I squeeze my knees together a little bit, I can get her feet to apply some more pressure. I reach under the table and run my nails over the top of her foot - she has to catch her breath mid-sentence because this is clearly erotic for her too. After a few minutes of feeling those great arches moving up and down my shaft, I cum. I look at her, she's talking to someone else, so I continue to talk to the girl next to me WHILE I'M CUMMING ON KARA'S FEET. She continues to pump away and, after a few minutes, I excuse myself to go have a smoke. She and a few other people come with, so I don't have a chance to talk to her - but I look down and there it is, the sparkle all over the sides of her feet. Later on in the night, she said to me, "You were so good at keeping it hidden. I wouldn't have even known you had cum if I didn't feel it between my toes." I about died.

Since then, Kara and I have kept in touch. When she's in town, we still have a few encounters here and there, often involving a public restaurant or bar. And as a huge fan of tights, she's been kind enough to indulge my tastes.

Thanks for reading!

alternate7777

Post by alternate7777 »

PS: I just want to give a shout out, first and foremost, to nyllover, who set up this fantastic site. Also, to Solesbrotha2 and gdogak, whose stories are SO FUCKING HOT that I couldn't help but want to contribute to the forum. Thank you all!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Fantastic story...you've been REALLY lucky!!! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Great story. You are a lucky guy! By chance, do you have any pics of her giving footjobs while she wears tights?
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

yeah that was a good story, very hott.
I love some pretty feet.
krazyfeet

Re: FJ at a Restaurant

Post by krazyfeet »

Your have a good thing going, hope fully you continue to see her.