"The Web (No More Post Please)" thread

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

"The Web (No More Post Please)" thread

Post by Feeture Feature »

I posted a comment in the Live & Candid section of the forum. I think it appropriate to post here as well for those who may not read it in the other section. I do think members are confused as to the retitling of the thread. To stop making additions to the thread is ridiculous and solves nothing, unless we are to stop making any kind of true candid postings from meetings, interviews, etc. and only post intentional shoeplay videos or movie/TV show scripted shoeplay. Are we just to post the candid meeting and interview shoeplay in other threads? Seems silly. Anyway, here's my comment from the forum thread.
"The "No More Post Please" comment is not necessarily clear, although you would think such simple language would be. If it means stop adding to the thread, that's rather silly as this is a wildly popular area for board members and they would just have to start a new thread or start posting individual occurrences. I can't imagine we are supposed to stop posting these candid finds altogether. If so, I, for one, would find the value of this forum greatly reduced. If what is meant is not to post comments to the original videos, that would be much more understandable, as these videos are not meant to convey shoeplay and the original posters do not welcome such comments. Any clarification?"

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

To be clear, no one of the forum staff members changed the topic title. mrremix2002 did, and the reason is unclear. I would like him to write the reason behind it and actually...what was the original title of the thread?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
taqnet

Post by taqnet »

nyllover wrote:To be clear, no one of the forum staff members changed the topic title. mrremix2002 did, and the reason is unclear. I would like him to write the reason behind it and actually...what was the original title of the thread?
It was:
"Accidentally find this candid shoeplay videos (others not).."