Foot Fetishism & Pop Culture

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Foot Fetishism & Pop Culture

Post by christo »

So my wife loves Bones and we just watched this episode where some severed feet were found. So the entire episode was focused on feet and the science of feet, and I was waiting as was my wife for a foot fetish remark. Then there it was a "Foot Scientist" professing his love for feet and there beauty but not in the manner of a foot fetish as the woman (he was speaking with) had a look of disgust on her face. He then continues to explain that he wasn't into wanting to lick and smell feet in a mocking manner and she quickly stops him as if she she's trying not to puke. Now this is a problem in mainstream media like film and television. It angers me so freaking much to the degree that such demeaning comments makes me loose all interest in the show.
Why are we depicted like freaks, creeps, pervs, weirdos or predators? How long does it take before fetishism is accepted into the mainstream as a way of life and not something frowned upon, snubbed or joked about. Look I get it not all feet are attractive and for me it's on a scale of 30/70 as in 30% is attractive out of the billions of women who live on the planet today. Have I seen a billion pairs of feet? No but with the help of the internet and working in retail I have seen a lot. Now I am quick to defend my fetish as when people I am in contact try to talk it down, as for me I take it personal. Cause realistically all fetishism aside a woman's feet are the most seductive part of the body, and women know this mostly subconsciously, hence the wearing of sexy shoes, pedicures, and jewelry.
Hell most women want a man who is willing to rub there feet and in most cases beg for it. So why is it so taboo for men and women to share a sexual interest in feet. Sure when i see a pretty pair of feet I think about how i wanna worship, smell and rub them like anyone else here and why should I feel ashamed for this. Well I personally don't and this remains true for my pantyhose/stocking/tights portion of my fetish as well. So how long does it take before society embraces fetishism? Well lets see, I can't imagine that the ass (which I love second to feet and hose) was completely accepted as a mainstream interest cause it has nothing to do with our ability to reproduce, yet it is and is in many ways (due to it's natural duties) as disgusting as feet can be. Hell so is the genitals when you take into account all the biological things that can go wrong there. I have even had female friends of mine complain about how gross large breast can be due to how much they sweat. Thus as I have confessed my fetish to women they are very accepting, understanding and in no way offended by it. Part of this because they know me on a personal level and know i am not some crazy freak or predator the media is quick to exploit. like those guys who write famous people or anchor ladies asking to buy there worn shoes or asking them to wear pantyhose more often and even sending them some. This wouldn't be accepting for any person regardless of fetishism, so why do it? You make us all look bad. What women would be okay with a guy asking to buy her panties or to see her ass/tits? None find this flattering.
Then when a creep runs down the street trying to smell women shoes while there still in them get more media attention than some guy shooting up a bank. As I say fetishism should be more accepted I understand that many sexual interest are out there that I find insane but i approach it with a scientific mind and make an attempt to be more understanding. I don't consider myself or my fetish to be better than others like people who wanna act like infants and many others therefore personally believe this would never be accepted as hundreds of other sexual interest (which are just plain unhealthy ie zoophilism, pedophiles, necrophiliacs) but find more innocent acts such as feet as an addition to accepting woman's natural essence. With all the other strangeness in the world we get picked on the most. Sure others are mentioned
and then we accepted the Vampire Fetish as the next best thing, funny how necrophilia is cooler than a guy who wants to cater to the part of a woman's body that with our help could add years to great health.

Sorry I really got on a tangent here. This is more so my probing to see how anyone else may feel or if you have noticed this in film and tv as well.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!