Would you still work if you won the lottery?

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

abasiophilia

Post by abasiophilia »

I would start my own business.

I would select all employees myself with interview.

I would employ at least 10% disabled (all should be limping ladies).

I would have a dress code (skirt, nylons and heels, disabled may have exceptions).

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

hiker wrote:It's funny that this topic has been resurrected considered the current economic situation in the U.S.

That $10M would likely worth a fraction of it's value. If that money were even moderately invested, you would be in jeopardy of losing most of it with American banks moving towards nationalization.

Tough times. VERY tough times. :(
I'm forced to agree with you, Hiker.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

You are your own lottery ticket.

Pick up anything by Napoleon Hill and get to work changing your beliefs and attitudes.

Life rewards action.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Dead Parrot wrote:You are your own lottery ticket.

Pick up anything by Napoleon Hill and get to work changing your beliefs and attitudes.

Life rewards action.

Cheers,

DP
DAMN!!! That's just what I needed. On that note, I'll take your advice, DP. Thanks.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Dead Parrot wrote:You are your own lottery ticket.

Life rewards action.

Cheers,

DP
Ah, yes... Napoleon Hill. I have an inspirational picture in my office with one of his quotes...

"The starting points of all acheivement is desire"

Another of my favorites is...

"Fear is nothing more than a state of mind"

However, I will always "desire" to "acheive" winning the lottery! It certainly can't hurt. ;)
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

In my country the prize is about 30 million dollars these days. No one could find the numbers for 12 weeks.

For me; if i won that money, i would start my own business. Merchandising always interests me but i have never got capital for a start... And as a result i would employ people, these days it's the most important thing.
Devineluv

Post by Devineluv »

I would enjoy lots of vacations, buy a car, a home, and give all my friends and family money. I would not work because I would be doing all the things I always wanted to!
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

me personally i wouldnt work a day in my life after winning the lottery but that all depends on how many millions i do win
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Well, since my job is conducting rearch in the cognitve sciences, which gives me a great deal of intrinsic satisfaction, not only would I continue to work if I won the lottery, I'd pay a massive fee to *continue* working, if for some odd reason that were required.
I feel genuinely sorry for people who are compelled to work at jobs they wouldn't perform for free.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.