The Apprentice UK + new transformers film

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

fiddlestick889

The Apprentice UK + new transformers film

Post by fiddlestick889 »

Here are a couple of photos of the screen of the final 5 lady Helen, who's shoes are a little too big for her and i always noticed it. I love sky+ pausing this makes it easy to see!
Also think there was a huge heelpopping from the new actress in transformers not long after the crazy office building falling over scene....not too sure as it the action is so crazy....she also is seen in really high heels and then flats throughout, you weren't meant to notice the different shoes as they should be all the same!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oakton

Post by oakton »

May I ask which episode are the photos from?
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

the episode on thursday night 11 i think it was which was just a show about the final 5 contestants, not a real show as such, but you can see helen walking with her shoes coming off in nearly everyone as it shows the same footage alot
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Very nice! :ooook:
jimtickles

Re: The Apprentice UK + new transformers film

Post by jimtickles »

fiddlestick889 wrote:Here are a couple of photos of the screen of the final 5 lady Helen, who's shoes are a little too big for her and i always noticed it. I love sky+ pausing this makes it easy to see!
Also think there was a huge heelpopping from the new actress in transformers not long after the crazy office building falling over scene....not too sure as it the action is so crazy....she also is seen in really high heels and then flats throughout, you weren't meant to notice the different shoes as they should be all the same!
Firstly ive seen helens shoes are too big for her too, its quite nice to watch. Just wish we could see under the boardroom table when theyre in there. Bet shes a right proper shoeplayer. i think ive got a few clips ive taken so ill see if i can rustle them up.

Also i saw the new transformers film at the weekend and was convinced i saw a heelpop too, im glad ive not just got feet on the brain and it did actually happen. I guess well have to wait until the dvd. Shame you cant pause and play the cinema like sky+ eh? Haha

Peace
Socks and stockings are fantastic on feet
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

this heelpop you guys claim...was it a forced heel pop like her bending down and the shoes slipping off...or were her legs crossed signifying that she is a shoeplayer?

I'm not watching that shitty movie for two hours...but if it's a casual heelpop that SHE caused and not nature around her...then I might.
Big shoeplay fan
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

yeah she was bent down on her knees if it happened....and think again, 2 hours 40mins
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

here are some more from the final....i would pay good money to have those shoes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

i can confirm that there is a heelpop in the transformers movie i have a very low quility picture but i think u can tell.

fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

good work! thats exactly the bit i was on about!
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Was there a close up of apprentice Helen dipping? :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: The name of the girl in "Transformers 3" is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

not a close up of her dipping, just a close up for some reason of her putting her shoes on in the morning. i would love the cameramans job and pretend i was "searching for arty shots"
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Love the under the chair shoeless scene of Helen but the putting on shoe pics are also great! :ooook: :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Stonyerthon

Post by Stonyerthon »

Great, do you know the link for see