Too many polls

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

Too many polls

Post by ILF »

Not to sound like a party pooper, but the polls are getting out of hand.

It might just be simpler to have a super tournament poll
We can nominate until we have a pool of female feet contestants, then a vote. Photos of their feet can be submitted.
It could be an annual event.

But of course I don't want to create any new work for nyl, because, quite frankly, the most exciting part of this website is the continuing updates of On-Topic videos. Everything else should be secondary.

How's that as food for thought?

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Yeah I was getting worried about the polls getting out of hand too. I agree, w should have a "super bowl of feet" tournament. Anybody second this suggestion? Of course, I think we could all pitch in a little bit to help out Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

You can arrange this by yourselves guys :) You know how to create a poll in the forum, so i think you can find a way to create this torunament...and i will be happy to vote and see the photos! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I dont mind the polls as long as they stay in the same section.Hey ILF would you prefer too many polls or no posts at all?If you dont like them then ignore them!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Moved the thread to a more proper section :)
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

FF,

It's not a matter of not liking them....and I do ignore them.

But from a practical point of view, there are an infinite number of polls that we could possible put together. It just seems to me that if we keep polling 2 or 3 girls at a time, there is no end in sight. Does it really matter to me? No, of course not.

I'm simply saying that polling can probably be done "in bulk" and the pollsters can still achieve their polling objectives.
:)