How did you find this place?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

How did you find this place?

Post by hiker »

Just curious... how did everyone find this great site?

I remember searching yahoo groups and came across Nyllover's Yahoo group (before the website existed). I still remember some of the pictures he had on there. Not long after, this website was born.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the initial URL was nyllover.altervista.org. I can't believe I actually remembered that considering I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday!

notalwaysright10000

Re: How did you find this place?

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I found this site about a year ago when directed here from a conversation with Youtube user name fiddlesticks89 (or 989?).
He mentioned he'd heard Wynona Ryder heelpops in sneakersin some movie ('How to Make an American Quilt') and I asked him where he heard this, so here I am (thanks again, fiddlesticks!).

Incidentally, does anyone know of any others sites (aside from the now almost completely inactive Yahoo groups) where discussions (and sightings) of shoeplay specifically can routinely be found?
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

It's really a shame what became of the Yahooa shoeplay groups.
Several of them were overwhelmed by thousands of spam messages and consequently abandoned, and the one that is still alive at all is kept on life support by basically two contributors (Mr. Mike and BordeauxUK).
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: How did you find this place?

Post by Dead Parrot »

I have followed Nyllover since the original Italian language Yahoo! Club (in the ancient times when Yahoo! had such a thing as "clubs").
hiker wrote:If I'm not mistaken, I believe the initial URL was nyllover.altervista.org. I can't believe I actually remembered that considering I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday!
Easily explained: lunch yesterday had no meaning for you. This site, and its predecessors however, have great meaning for you.

DP